Re: [OPEN] [MHSP] Progress Bar doesn't Move while Watching Movie

by adduapina

Original Post

★★ Novice

Sucks since the only part of this pack's gameplay working is making popcorn. I really liked making movie-watching based clubs for my sims.

Message 51 of 71 (1,544 Views)

★★★ Guide
@kimallusmestari I just enjoyed movies as a thing the whole family could do together and am reluctant on using mods. This really should be addressed and fixed in a patch imo. Makes me feel like an idiot to pay for content I'm unable to use...
Message 52 of 71 (1,495 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Abradley745 I disabled Eco Living and my Sim still cannot do this, even alone. She can, however, watch the TV season premiere when that holiday comes. It allows the bar to progress, but not watching a movie. And when I finally reset her it did not stop the movie, I had to use the turn off option on the TV.
Message 53 of 71 (1,378 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I literally just bought this pack this week.  Made my sims a movie theater.  They watched ONE movie.  Now, like everyone else, it just loops and the progress bar never moves.  I've never felt more ripped off in my life.

Message 54 of 71 (1,347 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've been having this issue too! It's really frustrating. Family movie nights have to be cancelled until this bug is fixed!

Message 55 of 71 (1,297 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@simvasion Will this mod be updated to work with the new patch or game pack, when it comes out?
Message 56 of 71 (1,241 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same bug. The progress bar won't move while watching a movie and the movie continues to play on a loop. The only way to get the movie to stop playing is by cancelling the action, while results in my sim also not getting a movie-related buff. Frown

Message 57 of 71 (1,194 Views)

Champion
@DaniCo216 I believe it should still work with the new patch, as I didn't see any fixes mentioned in the patch notes.
Message 58 of 71 (1,168 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Abradley745 My Sim still is doing this. It had been fixed with a patch not long before, but even after disabling EL it still won't let my Sim watch a movie ( progress bar wont complete) , but yet she can watch the Season Premiere on that holiday, just not any movie options
Message 59 of 71 (1,050 Views)

★ Guide

Still a bug for me too. Sucks that I have literally never been able to wat h a movie properly since buying this pack :/

Message 60 of 71 (930 Views)