[FIXED] [MAC] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

by MrsKnitterknack

Original Post

Re: why are my skin details not locking

★ Apprentice

do you have any sort of rough estimate like if it would be a few weeks or a few months? or something like that? it’s made cas exhausting n i know you all are trying your best but us mac users have felt ignored throughout this. we just want cas to work for us. previously i thought it was working but now it isn’t for me w the skin details, n it’s just a bummer, idk how else to put it

Message 231 of 292 (1,461 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [MAC] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★★★ Novice

This bug has been known for literally months now, and nothing has been done about it. I primarily spend my time in CAS, so I've been excited everytime the smallest patch or update comes out in hopes that this time, the bug will be fixed. I've stopped playing the sims just because of how frustrating this bug is

Message 232 of 292 (1,311 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can't believe this STILL hasn't been updated, at this point I'm just deleting the game because it has been unplayable for way too long 

Message 233 of 292 (1,284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I wonder if any of the Mac issues will ever be fixed, honestly.  I know a lot of Mac users have had an issue where when they are playing with full specs, they have a line showing up with the shadow.  That issue has been known since at least November 2018, I believe.  And then this bug, with the CAS skin details not applying to all outfits, has been since the June update.  I don't foresee Mac issues being a priority due to the fact that they think most people play on a PC.  Frown

Message 234 of 292 (1,224 Views)

This bug is affecting the playability of the game and it...

★★ Apprentice

This bug is affecting the playability of the game and it would be nice to get some updates on why it hasn't been fixed yet. Especially considering that the skin details used to work just fine prior to the June patch.  Just saying "we are aware of the issue" and not actually giving us any news or how close you are to fixing it seems a little disrespectful, seeing as the games are not cheap and you guys are charging us the same you charge your windows users for a game that it's currently not working properly for us.

I'm sorry for the rant, but I am really frustrated that this bug still hasn't been patched. We paid for the game, you guys took our money, and a vague "we are working on a fix" after the issue has been know for months makes me wonder if fixing the issue is even a priority or IF it's ever going to be fixed.

Right now I feel a little robbed, to be honest.

Message 235 of 292 (1,185 Views)

Re: This bug is affecting the playability of the game and it...

★★★★★ Novice
I can’t believe this is still happening and totally agree that it feels like we are being totally ignored as it has now been two months with no solution in sight any time soon. I’m really just commenting to emphasise that this really needs solving so we can actually enjoy the game cus I can’t at the minute....The only good thing is it makes me happy I haven’t bought island living cus it’d feel like a total waste of money 
Message 236 of 292 (1,157 Views)

Re: This bug is affecting the playability of the game and it...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Having been a Simmer since the Original Sims game, I swear this happened on some version of the game in the past. And... it's maybe one of the most frustrating issues I've ever had to deal with. I can't believe that this went through Mac user testing and people said "yeah, that's okay". Do you not have enough Mac users on your influencer team? Can we get an update on when this will be resolved? I was super excited about starting a whole new Save and now I just want to turn the game off, I can't do this for a whole new group of Sims. 

Message 237 of 292 (1,090 Views)

★★ Apprentice

that's what i want to do too, its almost impossible to make new sims now

Message 238 of 292 (1,068 Views)

★ Apprentice

i’ve tweeted once abt this to a sim guru but i guess everyone who can tweet or comment or @ anyone on the sims team so they can actually acknowledge this then maybe we’d get some answers n stuff but idk that’s my hope

Message 239 of 292 (1,024 Views)

★ Apprentice
@mina_dailey i've been tweeting at them a lot, it all goes completely ignored. this whole situation is super frustrating and really pissing me off so much.
Message 240 of 292 (1,016 Views)