Re: Island Living CAS problems

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, also on Mac. It happens with both CC and Maxis face details/tattoos.

Message 81 of 292 (2,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hope this helps. I too am using Mac and I do have mods and cc but with or without them installed this still happens. It is more time consuming to add skin details to every single outfit.

Message 82 of 292 (2,205 Views)

Hero
@saminzai Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 292 (2,198 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@EdenSimmer It's a common issue on macs so are you on one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 84 of 292 (1,961 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm also a Mac user and I'm having this issue as well. Skin details and tattoos usually only apply to one outfit (everyday, winter, summer and so-on). There was one strange moment I had after finishing up the skin details on a sim I had just made, the skin details and tattoos completely vanished from my sim while I was choosing their traits. I repeated the same pattern again to see if it would happen again but it didn't.

Also; and this could be CC related as I have not yet tested this without CC yet, I've noticed two of my sims' randomly turned jet black a couple of times, almost as if the skin is missing or something. I initially thought that it was just caused by skin detail cc that I deleted or makeup but when I removed everything the skin remained jet black and/or glitchy looking. I even randomized the sims and it still happened and only to that specific sim.

Edit: I removed the CC and repaired the game and the jet black skin thing hasn't happened since.

Message 85 of 292 (2,326 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I’m also having this problem. The skin details, tattoo’s will not carry over to the next outfit. I’ve also appreciated the skin details disappearing on occasion, usually when I click the random traits after I finish building. 

I really hope this is addressed soon. I’m nervous when it’s a Mac only issue because I feel like EA doesn’t put in a lot of effort for Mac users. 

Message 86 of 292 (2,311 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm having the same problem,  i hope that this will be fixed quickly and i hope that the EA will think of Mac users as well because we also want to enjoy The Sims 4. And if anyone finds a way to fix it please reply.

Thank you.

Message 87 of 292 (2,250 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.

When I add skin details or tattoo to a Sim it just applies to one outfit and not for all of them.

I'm a Mac user too.

Message 88 of 292 (2,144 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue along with tattoos not staying.

Message 89 of 292 (2,138 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict yes I do have a Mac.
Message 90 of 292 (1,941 Views)