Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

by joiedesimsyt

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Oh my god, thank god I'm not the only one. I've been searching for a thread about this. I also have a mac and whenever I put skin details they never stick to all outfits and it's really annoying. It only happened after this update. I even tried to uninstall all my mods and cc but it still happens. 

Message 31 of 292 (4,142 Views)

★★★ Novice
@OkieBear It tooks soooo long to make a sim now Frown(((( Hope they soon fix it!
Message 32 of 292 (4,091 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue, also a Mac user. Only been happening since the most recent patch.

Message 33 of 292 (4,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I also play on a Mac and have the same issue. I tried removing all mods + CC but it still happened. Also not an issue if a randomised sim has tattoos/skin details, then they will stay for all categories, but not if I change/add something in either category. Only the original will stay. Something else I noticed was that when I first opened CAS, the default sim had tattoos, and when randomizing the entire sim after, they all still had the same tattoos. Not an actual issue, but I just thought it might be related. This all happened after the June 2019 patch. Hope it makes sense! I am so thrilled to see I'm not the only one lmao, I couldn't find anyone else with the issue

Message 34 of 292 (4,029 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Also playing on iMac late 2015 and have been having the same issue.  Both EA and CC content do not carry over from outfit to outfit.  Even after removing CC and creating a brand new save file, I have the same issue.

Message 35 of 292 (4,009 Views)

Re: Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★★★ Novice

im having the same issue. Im on a Mac aswell

Message 36 of 292 (4,009 Views)

Re: Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

EA Sims Team

We can reproduce this now; the team will be looking into it.  Thanks for the information, everyone!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 37 of 292 (3,991 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im having this same issue since the new patch (18/06)! Non of my skin details carry through and it’s really annoying having to apply them for each outfit. Please help!! Also playing on a macbook pro

Message 38 of 292 (4,173 Views)

★ Guide

Hi, 

I'm also having this issue and can confirm I'm using a Mac as well. It makes me re-apply skin details every single time to the different outfit categories. 

Message 39 of 292 (4,150 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_LannaMrsKnitterknack Same issue here! On a 2016 iMac, no skin details or tattoos will pass from outfit to outfit - total pain to have to add them on for each ensemble. Also, hitting the randomizer eliminates all skin details/tattoos as well. Yikes
Message 40 of 292 (4,148 Views)