2 Olde Mill Lane lot size is wrong on map

by potpot117

Original Post

Re: Lots are not correctly presented on World Maps

@LUTOOLU

Someone's made a bug report already Standard smile merged your post in.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 11 of 16 (677 Views)

★ Guide
@Bluebellflora Thank you. Could not find a thread for this Standard smile
Message 12 of 16 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I just started a new save for the first time since late last summer/fall, and while I'm still moving in lots, it looks like my Willow Creek Park lot is oriented correctly and Oakenstead always used to be aligned wrong to the map and it looks fine now.

ETA: The Desert Bloom Park lot looks fine too. I've replaced all these lots with some of my own, but even before going into Build Mode they looked fine from the map.

Message 13 of 16 (587 Views)

Hero
@manzana0807 Can you check the lot old mill lot in Henford. Did they also fix that one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Sure I'll check it later. I also still need to check the Landgrab lot in Oasis Springs and that island lot someone mentioned in Windenburg.

Edit: Did some checking and this is what I see with the lot in Henford. I don't have a lot to place there, so I can't check it as thoroughly. I think that with the existing lot it's because the rocks and trees are so close to the edge that it bleeds over a little in map view.

TS4_x64 2022-02-24 15-55-17.png

TS4_x64 2022-02-24 15-55-39.png

I checked the Mid Nowhere lot and it seems to be okay before and after going into Build Mode.

Now the Landgrab mansion lot in Oasis Springs on the other hand definitely rotated and corrected its orientation when I went into Build Mode. I'm pretty sure the park lot in Willow Creek and Oakenstead, plus the Desert Bloom Lot didn't do that, but now I'm not sure.

Honestly, I think if going into the lot corrects it, then it's not a big deal and I'd let it go.

Message 15 of 16 (551 Views)

2 Olde Mill Lane lot size is wrong on map

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.57.2
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except for the star wars, knitting one, moschino stuff pack and eco living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By looking at the map in Henford-On-Bagley
What happens when the bug occurs? The lot is wrong proportions on the map and its really annoying me
What do you expect to see? On the Henford-On-Bagley map, the lot "2 Olde Mill Lane" is the wrong size on the map. You can see that the lot size is wrong and it looks really silly and it bugs me.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Attached an image of it

Message 16 of 16 (532 Views)