[FIXED] Lot taxes seem too low

by MapleSimmer

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Lot taxes seem too low

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

i guess this is something you dont realise immidiatley while playing. but anyways once you realised the taxes are basically 300$ independ on what value the house has then its inside your head... brainfk issue! hope they are silent working on it

Message 61 of 114 (1,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@EmeraldLaura

Well, one good thing... The "Money Vault" bug is no longer an issue because of this...

Message 62 of 114 (1,052 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This caught me by surprise. Acting career pours in cash 150k+ per gig. Ok I can start the build I want. Build, build, build, undo, construct, clang "What was that?", build, build, hmmmm I have no roof . . . build, turn, copy, furnish ok there 180k left that'll cover any tax from this now to wait. 464 simoleans? Did I misread that I was expecting 10's of thousands of simoleans . . . nope 464 . . . looks at 350k lot, looks at taxes worth nothing compared to my savings. Ok then this can't be right, come online ah now I understand. Hopefully they'll fix this.

Message 63 of 114 (1,017 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Lot taxes seem too low

★★★★★ Guide
@elelunicy Wonderful work! This needs to be seen by the gurus ❤️
Message 64 of 114 (999 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Senkoau nice kind of playing this game :D i wonder why this topic still has so less comments. i wish for more points for the attention it deserves (in my opinion)
Message 65 of 114 (971 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Lot taxes seem too low

★★ Apprentice

He literally never replies. I myself have reach out to him a slew of time, and my msgs have gone unanswered.

Message 66 of 114 (952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It is a bit ridiculous my taxes are currently 196 simoleans with a rebate of 131, my family lot is worth 370 thousand, my family funds are 990 thousand and I just got 50 thousand in interest. My sim has become the epitomy of the rich get richer. She can literally just sit at home, do nothing and earn enough to buy an entire house and not even just a starter one. Wait 3 invetsments and she can purchase a luxury penthouse.

Message 67 of 114 (925 Views)

★★★★ Guide

times of money cheating are obviously gone, now we cheat money away to try to have a kind of realistic gameplay... 🤩

Message 68 of 114 (908 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've decided to use the retail store to diverge into multiple home ownership. I currently have my (how do I split this) home/business lot (I built a replica of my apartment and my in progress business construction on one lot). I just spent 530 thousand (hmm around 22 million real world Australian dollars given the conversion rate perhaps?)  buying a (retail) castle in another dimension. Sadly even after the purchase and transferring 25k to household funds I still have over 400 thousand left so another purchase is in order.

Message 69 of 114 (861 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Senkoau but isnt this too wierd when a sim(family) has everything... and only because economics in this game fail
Message 70 of 114 (854 Views)