[FIXED] Lot taxes seem too low

by MapleSimmer

Original Post

Re: [UNSURE] Lot taxes seem too low

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@RevanARahl Thanks for the tip - looks like SNB has been updated! It’s the only fix there seems to be for the moment, and as this thread is marked ‘Unsure’ despite it clearly being a bug we won’t be getting anything from EA any time soon, so I’m installing it now!

Message 41 of 114 (1,567 Views)

★★★★ Guide

this report needs more attention. in my personal opinion this is one of the most important issues to fix 😅👍

Message 42 of 114 (1,510 Views)

★ Guide

It definitely is especially since the new bill system was so highly touted in the livestream.

Message 43 of 114 (1,474 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Like many others posting on this thread, I too think the bills are far too low, before the new system my sims on the big mansion in Brindleton Bay, were paying around 20k simoleons in bills, which was a small amount for them, now they are paying a max of 600 simoleons, just seems like a tiny amount to pay compared to before the patch for sims who currently have a total of 10 million simoleons that keeps growing whereas before it seemed like they were actually seeing that bills would make a dent in the total funds.  

Message 44 of 114 (1,442 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Lot taxes seem too low

★ Guide

Bills for my Sulni mansion were 25k, now they are 300$ max. I don't know what to do with the money anymore. This is riddic. 

Message 45 of 114 (1,433 Views)

★ Apprentice
@happeninholly happy to help :-) I'm glad to hear it has been updated. I'll have to install it!
Message 46 of 114 (1,376 Views)

Re: Lot taxes seem too low after June update

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SqueamishNerdI love this feature because my sim is a vampire. There's no needed to use oven or sinks for meals. My sim uses only electricity but you know, mostly he is in community lots in day time. :D I got 300 bills this week which is good. I love it. :D

Message 47 of 114 (1,358 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Lot taxes seem too low

★★★ Apprentice

I have it too, my family lives in a pricey mansion and pays 300 Simoleons. It kills all the fun and challenge for me. :/

Message 48 of 114 (1,308 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@happeninholly i see this thread markerd as 'Open' and not unsure 🤔
Message 49 of 114 (1,278 Views)

★ Guide

Me too!

It seems we're in agreement that the lot taxes are bugged. But what's with the penalties? I haven't seen any on my main game, but since it glitched with the dreaded 134:b378c837, I started a new game and was faced with this:

Sims4Bills.jpg

Message 50 of 114 (1,211 Views)