Re: [OPEN] Lot placed was created with Moveobjects cheat, but it wasn't

by cozybunnyxo

Original Post

Re: Please fix this

Champion (Retired)

@XxAnjelisdampXx 

I take it that you are talking about the warning about MoveObjectsOn being used. This will not disable achievements on Console.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 11 of 23 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@jpkarlsen 

Yes that's exactly what i was talking about the MoveObjects cheat it didn't used to be a thing with those builds but now it is

Message 12 of 23 (644 Views)

Hero
@XxAnjelisdampXx Do you mean like this bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Lot-placed-was-created-with-Moveobjects-cheat-but-it-wasn... ?

That is about the message for house where moo hasn't been used.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 23 (635 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@crinrictYes that's the one I was hopeing that they would fix it if I posted on here

Message 14 of 23 (631 Views)

Hero
@XxAnjelisdampXx I've merged your post then.

Please make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 23 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict OK thanks.....I think
Message 16 of 23 (623 Views)

★ Guide

I don't use cheats on Xbox and I get that message every single time I place a structure that I built myself.  

Message 17 of 23 (572 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. It’s causing the sims on the lot to get stuck. They can’t use anything and anyone on the lot freezes and is unable to perform any tasks.

Does anyone know/found the solution yet? 

Message 18 of 23 (463 Views)

Champion
@dillybaybee Sims freezing sounds like a different bug. Does it happen as soon as you go to live mode after placing a lot? Have you tried multiple lots?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 19 of 23 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem so I started testing.
I have a build that I just made without any cheats no moo, no alt, etc and it is still popping up with moo being used. I even went around and picked up all the objects and placed them down again and it is still giving me this warning. But man oh man I can place a square foundation with walls and ceiling add a window, door and staircase and wouldn't you know it no moo tag...

Message 20 of 23 (381 Views)