Re: [OPEN] Likes/Dislikes: Missing Hobbies and Skills

by Fanphoria

Original Post

Please, add Flower arranging as a like/dislike activity

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's not a bug actually. You should just add Flower arranging as a like/dislike activity, so then my Sim can have fun while doing it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time when I cannot select Flower arranging as a like/dislike activity.
What do you expect to see? I expect my Sim to get fun and the moodlets when doing Flower arranging
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hey guys.

I wish Flower arranging was a like/dislike activity, so then my Sim can have fun while doing it. Is this possible to be patched in the future? 

Thanks a lot!

Message 31 of 44 (893 Views)

Re: Please, add Flower arranging as a like/dislike activity

Hero
@m_baldo I merged your post with the thread for missing skills and hobbies.

You might wanna click me too on the first post so EA reconsiders adding those :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 44 (883 Views)

★★★★ Guide

That would also be nice if we got:

Running

Weightlifting

So we can choose either of those, to limit our sims when not playing with them to workout on the weightlifting machine and being super buff, when they are not supposed to, as you meant them to be. Like if I create a beautiful girl, slim, not that much muscular and let her go in the wild, and myself go to the gym and workout, she will eventually use the workout machine and become a muscle mountain, which she was not intended to be lol. I always have to cheat sims like that and reduce their body muscle mass and or cancel by reseting them when I go to the gym. If I could edit instead ahed of time with like/dislike their behavior, that would be amazing. Liking running to stay fit, but dislike weightlifting...

Message 33 of 44 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

We took the opportunity to add Likes and Dislikes for Cottagecore in the Music category and for Cross-Stitching and Knitting in the Activity section. These were a bit overdue, but I’m glad we were able to add them for this update!

Cross-Stitching and Knitting were added in Patch 1.82.99/1.50

@ImKersha Would you mind updating the first post to reflect that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 44 (799 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Since some patches ago child sims can now do gardening and (group-)cooking, but those activities haven't been added to the likes/dislikes for children.

Message 35 of 44 (751 Views)

★ Guide
@ImKersha Yeah. The lack of logic in particular bothers me. It's such a basic, integral part of the base game, and I really can't have my sim have a particular enjoyment of chess or whatever?
Message 36 of 44 (624 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ulf-Gunnel Sounds like a great storyline to be build(ed)!
Message 37 of 44 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@ImKersha Could you add the High School Years Thrifting Skill? But this needs to be fixed.

Message 38 of 44 (485 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, it's a shame that so much is still missing, especially with the new preference increase to 50. I'm hoping they take another look at this later.

Message 39 of 44 (403 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is this going to be addressed? It's been almost 2 years Devil
Just imaging parents hating Parenting and them being tense due to interacting with children.
There is so much potential in the missing hobbies.

Message 40 of 44 (339 Views)