Re: [TO TEST] Laud Meal interaction not showing

by elerrina13

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Laud Meal interaction not showing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

In the Food Critic career, one of the interactions that you unlock is Laud Meal. It becomes one of your work from home objectives (to laud three meals) but it rarely ever shows up. The next promotion you get unlocks the ability to Belittle Meal, and that seems to show up on every meal, but Laud meal only shows up on group meals, very rarely.

I have repaired the game, recreated a fresh TS4 folder, and tried in a new save, issue persists.

I have seen Laud Meal appear on an Excellent group BLT at home, and on a Blue Confetti Cake at a party, but never on individual dishes or on anything else. It does not show when I go to the city and review foods. Belittle always shows up, Laud does not.

I believe that this is a bug, and I have seen other simmers on the forums experience the same.

Please advise!

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 8 (9,235 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the exact same problem.

Message 2 of 8 (9,046 Views)

Hero

I'm going to add this for now

It's a bit weird, I did get it to show on group meals rather consistanlty until I ate the first plate. Then it was gone. Haven't tried single portions yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (9,001 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (8,991 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Laud Meal interaction not showing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The date is the 5th of May, 2020, the world is in confinement because of the Coronavirus and I have the same problem as being described in 2016.  4 yrs and they still haven't fixed this bug.  Was reading an article about EA yesterday and it was saying how they loved money, really loved money!  Yeah, they love to charge the big price for dlc's but they never ever take care to fix their bugs though.  They rely on the community to figure it out and come up with solutions.  Their solution:  come up with a new game pack to sell for 50% off which adds up to $30 a pop.  They really do love money but really don't care about their customers really.  This is the 1st time I buy a game off EA.  I'm part of the Steam community and have over 150 games there.  At Steam, you report a bug, the developers come directly and talk to the gamers and actually FIX their bugs plus you can share every screenshot you take of every game you play, an advantage you don't have here.  The developers there really do care about their gamers unlike here and that is a shame cause we're the ones filling their pockets.  I'm truly disappointed in the way they manage their community.  Something I have never seen before...

Message 5 of 8 (5,207 Views)

Hero
@Azzarar Could you please create a fresh thread for this ? This one doesn't use the template so it would be good if there was a fresh thread.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (5,194 Views)

★★★★ Novice

October 2020.  Same here. I can belittle, but not laud.

I have no cc. 

I own all packs except the hamster one. 

I play on Mac. 

All patches installed and game is up to date.

Message 7 of 8 (4,490 Views)

Hero
@Liz_GoBucks As this is a rather old thread that doesn't use the template yet, could you please create a new thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (4,473 Views)