[FIXED] [LDSP] Washer/Dryer: Can't wash/dry clothes

by LisaLadybirD82

Original Post

Laundry doesn't work

★★ Apprentice

I have had a problem with laundry day stuff. It is so buged. When I first start playing in a house it works fine but in time it start to breake. The dirt level on clothes chance when I just put the pile of clothes in the laundrymachine. So it is dirty when I put it in the laundry machine but then it is clean so I can't wash it just put it out on the floor and when I do that it becomes dirty again. Then when I finally get to wash the clothes and dry them there is no option for put away. So the clean clothes pile up in my house. Can anyone fix this. And yes I use cc and mods in my game but I had the same problem before I did.

Message 261 of 388 (841 Views)

Re: Laundry doesn't work

Hero (Retired)

@LirraFlirra I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 262 of 388 (826 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [LDSP] Washer/Dryer: Can't wash/dry clothes

★ Apprentice
I’m having this problem to this day, what I realized is that when a household is using for only a little while it is fine, but when it passes more time it starts to not function anymore. The clothes are dirty so I put it on the washing machine, instantly is clean and dry, I take it off it is used again.
I tried in households in Windenburg, Henford and Willow Creek
Message 263 of 388 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem in all three base game worlds, Sulani, Henford, Britchester, for sure, maybe some others if I am not remembering.

What works for me is not using the washing machine all together because I am lucky enough that my dryer rarely breaks. I use the wash tub and a combination of dryer and lines since you can only wash one handful at a time (really? why game) but that seems to get around the awfulness of the take out of washer/put into washer/ delete all laundry on lot/ cycle the loop.

Then again, it isn't practical in most Sim families of the modern era to be using a wash tub, so, sad.

Message 264 of 388 (704 Views)

★★ Guide

Police officer  Wish people would fill the forms in 

Message 265 of 388 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LisaLadybirD82 It's not really necessary unless QA asks for info though. It's only necessary on the first post. Especially for issue that have many posts.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 266 of 388 (660 Views)

★★ Guide

EA asked twice for forms to be filled in as much as poss' which is why I keep saying it over  and over

Message 267 of 388 (652 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LisaLadybirD82 Who did ? Support or QA ?

I mean, if they want that, they should provide support for that. People aren't going to fill out forms they aren't asked for. Really first time I hear this.

EDIT: Sometimes the bug forum doesn't prompt the first person for the template (or posts get moved here) and then they have asked (as well as myself) cause the template need to be filled out for the initial report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 268 of 388 (650 Views)

★★ Guide

EA, support asked for forms. the more forms, the higher the priority 

Message 269 of 388 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LisaLadybirD82 I really don't think that has an influence on the priority of how fast a bug will be fixed. This is the only thread where someone asks for the form to be filled out. Me toos are important and also how game breaking something is as well as number of report but dependence on how many fill out a form they aren't prompted for, is really news to me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 270 of 388 (633 Views)