Original Post

Accepted Solution

[OPEN] [LDSP] Clothes disappear off of clothesline after leaving lot

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Laundry Day and others.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Wash laundry in tub, hang on clothesline, travel to another lot, come back to home lot. 2) Wash laundry in tub, hang on clothesline, save game, quit game, load saved game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Clothes hung up on the clothesline completely disappear whenever you travel to another lot and back home or load a savegame.
What do you expect to see? Clothes drying on clothesline when I leave the lot/the game. Clothes staying on the clothesline when I leave the lot/the game. Clothes not disappearing off of the clothesline. Me being able to take clothes down once they've dried aka being able to use the clothesline as intended.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

~~~

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 3 (1,585 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [LDSP] Clothes disappear off of clothesline after leaving lot

★★ Apprentice

Following the suggestions in another thread I deleted all laundry related objects (hamper, tub, clothesline),  saved & restarted the game, bought all new objects. Clothesline seems to be working now. Clothes can be taken down after a few hours (in summer) now being sparkling clean and dry. 

I noticed whenever I stayed on the lot my laundry would get "dirty" and "soaked" while hanging on the clothesline, altho it came out clean/pristine and damp/soaked after washing. Whenever I would leave the lot or the game it would disappear off the clothesline. 

Maybe other laundry related bugs can be fixed by replacing laundry objects and restarting the game. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,516 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Following the suggestions in another thread I deleted all laundry related objects (hamper, tub, clothesline),  saved & restarted the game, bought all new objects. Clothesline seems to be working now. Clothes can be taken down after a few hours (in summer) now being sparkling clean and dry. 

I noticed whenever I stayed on the lot my laundry would get "dirty" and "soaked" while hanging on the clothesline, altho it came out clean/pristine and damp/soaked after washing. Whenever I would leave the lot or the game it would disappear off the clothesline. 

Maybe other laundry related bugs can be fixed by replacing laundry objects and restarting the game. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,517 Views)

★ Guide

Following those steps seems to have fixed the issue for me. Thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (658 Views)