[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hello,

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC/Windows 10
Which language are you playing the game in? French
How often does the bug occur? Always since the last update
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the Star Wars pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just put laundry in the washing machine
What happens when the bug occurs? I put dirty laundry in the washing machine, but the game considers it "spotless" and I can't wash it, just transfer it to the dryer which considers it "already worn" and I have to put it back in the laundry basket.
What do you expect to see? Be able to rewash the laundry normally.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, but I removed all mods, fixed the game, and generated a new "Sims 4" folder with nothing to change.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No
If yes, please describe the patch or change you made. /

Thanks.

Message 91 of 388 (2,236 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [LDSP] Can't wash/dry clothes

★ Guide

Yes i have similar problem on the dryer when i was doing laundry twice.

The first laundry was put into dryer and taken out without issue. 

After that, i put the second laundry into the dryer and the option to dry them was greyed out.

The only turn around was to take out the laundry, go to Build Mode and delete them. 

Message 92 of 388 (2,211 Views)

★★ Guide

@Hamsysincy 
This is a different issue my dear. Similar, bit a different bug 😕

Message 93 of 388 (2,210 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yup me too....

Thank you EA.................

We PAY for your pack, and we can use it.....

Message 94 of 388 (2,093 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: Put laundry into the washer
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no option to wash, it offers for you to place laundry in dryer stating it is "clean and dry", once placed in dryer it cannot be dried and it says it is "used and dry"
What do you expect to see? To be able to wash the clothes in the washer, transfer them to the dryer once done and be able to dry them in the dryer. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? MC Command Center, UI Extension (took both out to see if the problems were still there and they were)
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, the patch in June
If yes, please describe the patch or change you made.

Message 95 of 388 (2,045 Views)

Sims 4 washing machine not working laundry

★ Apprentice

When I put my laundry in the washing machine, it only gives me the options to unload and put down (and the clothes are still dirty) or to unload and load into dryer, when i load into dryer it says the clothes are dirty. I don't have the option to ''wash laundry''.

It was there before today, in the same house, with the same sims, same packs etc. 

Message 96 of 388 (2,056 Views)

Re: Sims 4 washing machine not working laundry

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dbatcjmIt is a known bug. More information you will find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-LDSP-Can-t-wash-dry-clothes/m-p/9206976/highlight/true#M1...
Please click 'Me Too' if you experience the same kind of issues.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 97 of 388 (2,046 Views)

Broken laundry

★★★★ Apprentice

Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim take a pile of laundry either from the floor or a hamper to a washing machine.
What happens when the bug occurs? After taking the laundry to the washing machine, the option to wash laundry doesn't show up. Instead you can 'unload & set the laundry down' or 'unload & move laundry to' without washing. When you hover the cursor over either choice it says the laundry is clean and dry, but when you set it down it says it's used and dry.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to wash and dry my sims' dirty clothes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the patch on Nov 10, 2020.

My sim was able to wash one load of laundry earlier today before this began to happen. She lives in a 'needs TLC' apartment if that has something to do with it. Removing my mods folder and repairing the game made no difference.

11-11-20_7-03-45 PM.png11-11-20_7-04-03 PM.png

Message 98 of 388 (1,991 Views)

Re: Dryer Won't Dry

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It says that the laundry machine is full when my sim is going to wash although it's not possible to empty it either and no clothes can be seen inside of the machine, it looks empty. I had a shelf over the machine on another lot and when I removed it, it worked, but not on this lot. Can other items placed over the machine with the move objects cheat matter? It shouldn't though because it looks sort of neat to have shelves on the walls above the machines.

Message 99 of 388 (1,967 Views)

Re: Dryer Won't Dry

★★ Guide

@NennaRC 

Fill  this  out in a reply here please and click "me too" button on the very 1st post.

Every form filled, shows the developers how important the bug is.

Product:
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?
If yes, please describe the patch or change you made.
Message 100 of 388 (1,962 Views)