Re: [OPEN] [LDSP] Can't wash/dry clothes

by LisaLadybirD82

Original Post

★★ Guide
@SanMax120,Fill this out in a reply here please and click "me too" button on the very 1st post.

Every form filled, shows the developers how important the bug is Wink

Product:
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in?
How often does the bug occur?
What is your current game version number?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?
Steps:
What happens when the bug occurs?
What do you expect to see?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?
If yes, please describe the patch or change you made
Message 221 of 388 (572 Views)

★ Guide

I’m having a similar problem after the latest patch. My sims can wash clothes and they move them to the dryer and they are able to dry the clothes and it goes through the entire dry cycle but then when it finishes the option to dry clothes is still available and when I check the cleanliness of the clothes it says they are still damp. I’ve had my sims dry the clothes 4 times now. 

Message 222 of 388 (530 Views)

★★ Guide

@MysticGlamazon  PLease fill out the form.

Message 223 of 388 (527 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take dirty laundry from hamper or pick up from floor and attempt to wash in a machine.
What happens when the bug occurs? The options to wash the laundry doesn't appear. Sims can either unload and move the laundry, or set the laundry down. If moved to the dryer, it cannot be dried. If set down, the laundry appears as dirty and dry. Moving it back to the hamper and adding more laundry makes no difference, the only fix seems to be to delete the affected laundry.
What do you expect to see? The option to wash laundry when placed into the washing machine.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No.

Message 224 of 388 (515 Views)

★ Guide

@LisaLadybirD82 My issue is not the same issue as the original post nor is it game breaking. I have clicked “Me too” i’m sure the amount of “me too’s” will show the developers the issue.

Message 225 of 388 (499 Views)

★★ Guide

@MysticGlamazon if it's not the same issue, you need to report in a corresponding thread or create one, but fill out the form, so as the developers can look into it.
If it relates, then the form needs to be filled out here please.

Message 226 of 388 (482 Views)

Re: Laundry pack only works in basegame worlds

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issues with the washing machine. I am using one of the base worlds. I use Newcrest. I have 3 households, two have the washing machines. I add a machine and after a few loads, the wash laundry option is missing when you click on it after adding dirty laundry to it. I sell it and then add a new one, and it works for a little while. It also had issues with moving laundry to a dryer, so I added a clothesline, upgrading it to steel lines. This seems to work fine every time. This is definitely a bug, a very annoying one. I am pretty sure I have eco. If there is an update or patch, I install it. I am usually playing off-line, but not off the electric grid in the game.

Message 227 of 388 (422 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Sims 4
Platform: Windows PC 64 bit, Windows 10
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? After a few uses of a new washing machine, every time
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get to work, cool kitchen stuff, romantic garden stuff, dine out, vintage glamour stuff, parenthood, fitness stuff, cats and dogs, laundry day stuff and discover university
Steps:
What happens when the bug occurs? Add dirty laundry to washing machine. click on machine to wash laundry - no option to wash, just to unload to dryer/clothesline or to floor.
What do you expect to see? an option to wash clothes
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? yes, a few paint colors, flooring etc.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Not sure. It just started the last few weeks. I am playing in Newcrest. I have three lots plus some rental lots there.

Message 228 of 388 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I recently purchased the laundry day pack and it worked only a couple sim days… there is no option to start the washing. 
I’m a Console player. (PS4) 

I have multiple packs (all expansions packs excluding Go to work, City Living and Seasons, most stuff packs 4 I don’t have… not many game packs though yet… if that helps lol)
I have only used laundry day once with Island Living in Sulani … will be the last until this is patched. The pack is unfortunately UNPLAYABLE. 

the little I did get to use this pack I really enjoyed to my surprise… it’s great! Just wish I could use it. Lol

My only solution now is to remove the laundry stuff from my builds. Very sad 😞 

Hopefully, I’ll have bunnies and Lama’s soon to help me feel better though. Hahaha 

ya, that’s right I bought a broken stuff pack and I’m still going to buy more … it’s what we do 😂🤣✌🏻

Message 229 of 388 (355 Views)

★★ Guide
@MamaRockit PLease fill out the form & click the "me too" in the 1st post
Message 230 of 388 (349 Views)