Re: Laundry Day Stuff Pack

by Carlieseuss

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Laundry pack

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having a similar issue. I can put laundry in the washer and dryer but once it's in there, all I can do is take it out again. When it's in the washer, the laundry's status changes to "clean and wet" and when it's in the dryer, it changes to "dirty and dry," so nothing ever actually can be washed or dried. All I can do is take it out and put it on the ground and drag it to my Sims inventory to delete it.

This has been happening since the January patch.

Message 161 of 388 (654 Views)

Hero
@ellenmayberry I merged this with the thread on unable to wash/dry cloth

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 162 of 388 (645 Views)

★★ Guide

@ellenmayberry  , 

Fill  this  out in a reply here please and click "me too" button on the very 1st post.

Every form filled, shows the developers how important the bug is Thumbs up

Product:
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?
If yes, please describe the patch or change you made
Message 163 of 388 (643 Views)

Laundry Day Stuff Pack

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Celebration Pack. Paranormal and Laundry Day.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Keep washing and drying, upgrading both until the dryer stops allowing the dry option I guess.
What happens when the bug occurs? The dryer has a bug in the Laundry Day Pack where it randomly won't allow dry option (and yes have paid electricity), only remove and set down. So the only way to have a working dryer is to sell it and buy another, wasting all the upgrades and parts collected for the upgrades. Even the hired help can't dry nor can a repairer fix it.
What do you expect to see? The drying option always working unless it's broken down?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Didn't think to screen shoot.  Will do when it happens again.

Message 164 of 388 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I no longer use the laundry day washer & dryer due to ongoing issues with the machines. 

Message 165 of 388 (814 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Carlieseuss  This same issue?

Message 166 of 388 (804 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LisaLadybirD82 It's not ? It's for the dryer ? Thread is for both ?

The thread has frankly just become a huge mess which tends to happen if there's a few issues going on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 167 of 388 (804 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict You lost me, but least it pointed out the mistake in my post

Message 168 of 388 (798 Views)

Hero
@LisaLadybirD82 Not sure what you're saying ? I'm really not sure if it's the same or not but others have reported the dryer not having options like with the washer in here ?

I really don't know at this point.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 169 of 388 (790 Views)

★★ Pro
@crinrict As far as I can tell, in my game, the hampers, washer/dryer, clothesline, and washtub are all in cahoots.
Message 170 of 388 (755 Views)