[FIXED] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

by Alexmeteor

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

★★ Guide

I just tested my sim taking the her clothes to both the wash tub, washer and the dryer and it still glitches out. 

Taking to the wash tub: 

TS4_x64 2019-06-19 13-24-52.png

Taking to the dryer: 

TS4_x64 2019-06-19 13-38-47.png

I didn't snap a pic going to the washer, but it was the same result. This is my vanilla folder. 

Message 11 of 88 (2,314 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

★ Pro

@crinrict  Odd thing being, this never happened, ever ,before the last patch, it was only after patching it started.......if that is of any help.

Message 12 of 88 (2,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@twmuse I think it was not always there before the patch too.

Re-opened this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 88 (2,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So last night (with latest patch), I played one of the households that had the issue with the sideways laundry bag. I noticed the glitched animation was still there. 

I exited the game, cleared my thumbnail cache, and reentered the game. Then I sold their existing washer/dryer and placed new ones back. The glitched animation went away, and they were holding their laundry correctly again. 

I haven't played enough to see whether the problem will come back. 

Message 14 of 88 (2,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Just did the same, sold old machine, bought new and upgraded, does fix the issue so far.

EDIT:  After the third load they all started carrying the bag weird again.

Message 15 of 88 (2,228 Views)

★★★ Novice

No it is not fixed I still have this glitch problem 

Message 16 of 88 (2,158 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have all packs and game updates and my sims are still holding the laundry bags in a glitch. I took all mods out and still happening

Message 17 of 88 (2,158 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

★ Apprentice

I'm also having this issue. On Mac, most recent update, all expansions, game packs, and stuff packs.

Message 18 of 88 (2,139 Views)

★ Guide

It says in the June 18th 2019 this problem was fixed but it’s still happening for me. Was still happening after i installed the patch and after installing Island Living even did a game repair 🤷🏾‍♀️

Message 19 of 88 (2,123 Views)

Hero
@MysticGlamazon It is. Are you on PC or Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 88 (2,120 Views)