[FIXED] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

by Alexmeteor

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict @Hey, I'm on PC and they still don't hold it the right wa

Message 21 of 88 (2,050 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

★ Guide

Im on a Window's PC

Message 22 of 88 (2,033 Views)

Hero
Thanks for the info. Guess it's just still random then. I've not seen it since my initial testing :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 88 (2,028 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem here, I don't know what to do. I hope they fix this in a patch

Message 24 of 88 (1,998 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict It's happening to me too since before and after the June update. Tried with no mods on a new game save.
Message 25 of 88 (1,967 Views)

Re: Laundry bag held sideways when taken from hamper

★ Guide

The recent patch (1.52) said it fixed the issue, but the issue only started for me after I downloaded Island Living. Frown

Message 26 of 88 (1,940 Views)

★ Guide

I'm in the same boat as bshoe2001 and some others. I didn't have this issue before the patch, but it happens every time now to washers, dryers, or clothes lines. I'm on PC and have all packs. I'm not sure if it started with the patch or with Island Living because I didn't do laundry in game between those days. Buying a new washer/dryer does not help.

Message 27 of 88 (1,926 Views)

★★ Guide

I didn't own Laundry Day until June (maybe after the patch?), & didn't put in any laundry stuff until after the patch.  I noticed right away that the bugfix I'd read about in the notes wasn't fixed, because all my sims carry laundry oddly, usually right behind their buttocks, even if it kinda twists their arms to hold it there.  Looked very uncomfortable, esp. on the stairs.  --I have everything except IL; I play a sizeable rotation of households, & this set of save-files has been in use since 2015.

Message 28 of 88 (1,912 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Has been happening for me at least since Island Living came out (before then I’d been on a break since January). I’m on a Mac, and I see this glitch with and without mods, on any sim carrying laundry from the hamper to the washer. Happens 100% of the time, continues as of 7/16/19 after update. 

Message 29 of 88 (1,875 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This just started happening on PS4 with the 1.16 patch. The laundry bags are held behind the Sims back and sideways. 

Message 30 of 88 (1,849 Views)