by jamofjars

Original Post

Re: Left-handed Sims' Laundry Bag Glitches

Anonymous
Message 41 of 88 (1,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Are you sure? I think right-handed Sims suffer from this problem still too. (Just earlier today, I was playing the Vatores, and Caleb, who is right-handed, carried the bag weirdly.)

(EDIT: He was carrying the laundry in question downstairs, in case that helps.)

(EDIT #2.5: Just found this interesting post in the main topic: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-LDSP-Animation-to-put-laundry-in-washing-machine-is/m-p/8... ; it was dry laundry from a hamper in this case, too!)

Message 42 of 88 (1,338 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

I'd possibly need to do more testing, but I've noticed it every time with my left-handed guys, who hold the bag super buggy. I've not seen many problems with right-handed sims, but I've not really played them much (only got 2 in a family of 8, it's a weird coincidence).

When I tried, my right-handed sim was carrying the bag normally, hence why I think it's mostly related to left-handed sims, but I could defo be wrong.

Message 43 of 88 (1,302 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jamofjars wrote:

I'd possibly need to do more testing, but I've noticed it every time with my left-handed guys, who hold the bag super buggy. I've not seen many problems with right-handed sims, but I've not really played them much (only got 2 in a family of 8, it's a weird coincidence).

When I tried, my right-handed sim was carrying the bag normally, hence why I think it's mostly related to left-handed sims, but I could defo be wrong.

I just reproduced this again with Caleb (who, as I mentioned before, is right-handed). I'm wondering if @TheSteelRodent is on to something with whether it's wet or dry though. (In the first pic, it's a dry used load. In the second pic, it's a wet bag fresh from the washer. I should mention the washer and dryer are CC, so I should test this with the Laundry Day ones next.)

Message 44 of 88 (1,281 Views)

★ Pro

Just to add, I get it on both left-handed and right-handed sims, the wet/dry intrigues me.......going to pay more attention.

Message 45 of 88 (1,275 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:

Sims will now hold laundry bags the right way. What is the right way, you ask? Trust me, it’s better than how they were holding it before.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100 

.. or not

Fixed with that patch, broken by the next one. As glitches go, it's only mildly annoying. I just don't get why they fixed it and broke it again.

Message 46 of 88 (1,220 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

Hero
@sleekoduck87 No, it was never really fixed :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 88 (1,208 Views)

★ Pro

Just want to report that this Laundry Bag bug is still an issue with the latest DU patch. Left and right hand Sims randomly glitch out while grabbing the dirty clothing from hamper to bring it to the washer.

Message 48 of 88 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes, this is still happening and it's been months since it's been reported... Frown
Message 49 of 88 (1,106 Views)

Sims holding laundry wrong

★ Novice

When my sims collect laundry from the hamper it goes sideways and like not in their hands until they get to the washing machine. I just a bug I wanted the developers to know about 

Message 50 of 88 (1,056 Views)