[OPEN] [LAST EXCEPTION] AttributeError: 'SimInfoBaseWrapper'

by Rorolina

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [LAST EXCEPTION] AttributeError: 'SimInfoBaseWrapper'

Hero
@pr3v0 This error is basically an outfit error. Can you check if it helps if you give her a different outfit ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 41 (1,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've gotten this error after adding simmythesim's CAS sliders mod.

(I know it's old, dragged it out of my old collection to see if it would work like it used to.)

*** MTS_simmythesim_1604189_(Stable)FourNewSlidersforTheSims4v0.04.1 ***

Apparently, there is no such "SimInfoBaseWrapper" to be imported from "...\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\sims\sim_info.pyc" ?

Must have been re-kajiggered in a patch sometime after Feb. 2016.

In this application, it's needed to create and use the new sliders in CAS.

I don't have the disassembled Simulation libraries handy and I'm not much of a Python wonk, but I'm sure it's but a thorough digging project to find out what happened to SimInfoBaseWrapper... if it was renamed, moved, or removed, and/or what replaces that functionality.

As far as other me-too's in this topic, I see many are not modded (but from EPs?), so *for real*?? Sims has latent deprecation bugs this fundamental?

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised.

Hope this helps someone.

(Removed links to mods) - Atic 

Sorry and thanks...

at least the lastException log should be good to post

https://pastebin.pl/view/5ea705c2

Message 22 of 41 (1,226 Views)

★ Guide
@Rorolina I am still getting this due to mannequins in retail lots unfortunately. This is a huge problem
Message 23 of 41 (1,173 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can make this happen pretty much at will in a brand new game.  I do have the MCCC mods installed which is why I know this error is occurring, but it happens without ANY mods running.

All it takes is starting a Garden Gnomes club gathering where a sim doesn't have something to change into for the gathering.  Yes, it's still happening after the Nov 10th Update.

Message 24 of 41 (1,129 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this problem too, but I have no clue why it triggers. I only have 2 or 3 retail lots in my save and none of them have mannequins. The sims I've been playing with recently are in a club, but they don't have a specific club outfit set. They also don't have issues changing into their outfits, though after trying to change the career outfit of one of them (he has the part time retail job) it resets itself back to his original career outfit from when he started that job. 

My game has been running very poorly lately, it often resets my sims out of nowhere and I get a lot of endless loading screens. I don't know if it's because of this, but I have gotten far more Last Exceptions lately and they all have this line in them: (AttributeError: 'SimInfoBaseWrapper' object has no attribute 'occult_tracker').

Message 25 of 41 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive got the same issue, i just play in German and i dont have all Packs/Addons yet...  Standard smile

greetings and i hope this helps

Message 26 of 41 (1,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Gotten this error again, first time was in November 2019 and I got it alot back then I think.  I don't really remember.  I suddenly out of nowhere am getting it again in a different save now.  It seems to happen with or without mods.  Maybe I got it again because I'm playing with a mer sim again.

Message 27 of 41 (902 Views)

★ Novice

I'm getting this error as well. It seems to occur most frequently when clubs are gathering, and everyone attempts to change clothes for an activity (such as swimming). It will result in everyone wearing the wrong outfit for a given activity. Oddly enough, sims will still remove clothes for showering, but won't put them back on which leads to a lot of involuntary streaking...

Message 28 of 41 (858 Views)

★ Guide

Get this on the roadsted in magnolia promenade....something to do with manequins.....just this lot,all the others are ok.

Message 29 of 41 (775 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Rorolina This just occurred in my game but with my mermaid and merman sims where their tails don't show up. It was fine before but it just randomly showed up.
Message 30 of 41 (749 Views)