Re: [OPEN] [LAST EXCEPTION] AttributeError: 'SimInfoBaseWrapper'

by wildirishbanshee

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue with my magic sim family. Reading the thread, it might be due to a clothing change? I'm on a park spot with no mannequins at the moment, but I've seen errors occur a few times now. I noticed from MCCC and they sent me over here. I only just downloaded that mod, so I'm not sure how long it's been occurring. It doesn't seem to affect game play any.

LE: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AlDxTYitc00iga4lbaqhPeMSmz-fcA?e=wTGaZW

Save: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlDxTYitc00iga4mEPf8uEcXXhsdCg?e=TaKl8s

Message 11 of 41 (1,972 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had the same issue. My alien sim had a club gathering and the last exception triggered when the human tried to change clothes in order to work out. He still worked out, that was fine, but he was still in his regular clothes. I did not have any mannequins on my lot as it was my residential lot. This was the first time I got the error and I cannot recreate this issue with my sim. 

Message 12 of 41 (1,927 Views)
Highlighted

I also had this issue, with club outfits. They all changed into a default bathing suit and the friendship bracelet, so it semi-worked, but I still got an LE, which you can get here.
Message 13 of 41 (1,880 Views)

★ Novice

I got this when i was making an occoult club. The Mccc help discord has told me it "has been attributed to Club Gatherings and Occult Sims in particular. Mannequins on retail lots may also be a source of this issue."

Message 14 of 41 (1,835 Views)

Error code 123:9687330b:f22686e

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs are installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to a retail lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to go to a retail lot and on the first attempt I get an error code. Om the second attempt, I cannot buy anything there and no NPCs come.
What do you expect to see? I expect to travel to the retail lot and have it allow me to shop.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

In my sims 4 game, whenever I travel to a retail lot I get an error message saying Error code 123:9687330b:f22686e. I have removed all my mods, repaired the game, deleted cache folders, tried it with multiple lots, and save files, and yet the issue still remains. If I try to travel to the lot a second time then it does let me travel there, however, then the retail store won't sell any items. I noticed in build mode, I can't choose employee uniforms like you can with restaurants. Not sure why this is happening, any ideas?

Message 15 of 41 (1,948 Views)

Re: Error code 123:9687330b:f22686e

Hero
@BentySpears Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 41 (1,942 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Sent, thank you!
Message 17 of 41 (1,932 Views)

Hero
@BentySpears I tested your save. There's several things going on but the error is caused by the mannequins.

Did you have them dressed in cc ?

Basically the game is throwing this error: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-LAST-EXCEPTION-AttributeError-SimInfoBaseWrapper/t... because of the undressed mannequins.

The reason why you can't hire anyone or buy stuff is cause there's nothing set for sale. Different to restaurants, you need to own the store first, set stuff for sale and then sell it again to be able to buy anything.

Best is to buy the store with some random Sim, then set all the outfits or delete mannequins (there's one causing routing issues) and then set stuff for sale.

Then sell the store and it should then work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 41 (1,896 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I'll go in and try this, thank you so much!
Message 19 of 41 (1,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play Sims 4 on my Mac, just updated the most recent content patch. I am not sure how to find the exact game version number. Ever since my Sim became a mermaid I've been getting this last exception error, but it's just started to happen more frequently (basically, any time she swims).

Message 20 of 41 (1,728 Views)