Re: [OPEN] [LAST EXCEPTION] AttributeError: 'SimInfoBaseWrapper'

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Novice

me too! I had a family of mermaids and it seems whenever their tail overlay doesn't show up when transforming i get the error. 

Message 31 of 41 (1,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is happening in my save every time I load a household, on entering. Do you still need save files?

To be more specific, I actually resolved this issue by deleting a lot I had downloaded from the gallery. I heard this could be caused by a mannequin. The mannequin was only on that one lot but caused this error every time I opened a household in that save. If it's helpful to have a copy of my save file with that lot still in it, I could share that.

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 32 of 41 (1,011 Views)

Hero

Anyone still getting this error after today's patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 41 (957 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I am still getting it. I just now finally updated to the new patch and it is still happening every time I load a household. I thought I fixed it before by deleting a gallery-downloaded lot with mannequins on it, but that was actually a fluke and it started happening again almost immediately. The patch does not seem to have made a difference.

Message 34 of 41 (937 Views)

Hero
@GirafHuntr Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 41 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrictThanks for following up! I just did some more testing to double check again after all the recent mod changes, and tried with only MCCC in. I am no longer getting this error with all the mods removed, so it seems like I need to do a 50/50 and figure it out that way, and that my save file actually wouldn't be helpful. Sorry about that!

Message 36 of 41 (922 Views)

Hero
@GirafHuntr Thanks for the update

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 41 (913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrictI just started getting this error after the last patch. It only occurs when I use the "dresser clean all sims" option on the mailbox for MCCC.

The Better Exceptions Full Report says that the possible cause is mc_utils.

Message 38 of 41 (750 Views)

★ Novice

have the exact same issue, it seems to be related to dresser & occult sims...not sure how to fix, going to reset my dresser settings. if you had any luck would love to know. If it helps mine ill be sure to repost here

Message 39 of 41 (674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I literally just did a factory reset of my game and still got this last exception - she was trying to restock a manequin from the original 40x30 EA lot that I had renovated. I guess I should've bulldozed the lot completely & started from scratch.

QUESTION: Is this an issue SPECIFICALLY with the 2 EA BUILDS that contain mannequins in Magnolia Promenade and nowhere else?

Message 40 of 41 (545 Views)