[FIXED] [KNSP] Sims can't resume knitting

by Sherlock_H101

Original Post

Re: knitting broken

★★★★ Novice

I am also unable to resume knitting projects.

Message 51 of 59 (4,165 Views)

Re: knitting broken

★★ Guide

I also cannot resume a knitting project.

Message 52 of 59 (4,090 Views)

Re: Sims Will Not Knit When Told To

★ Novice

I do not use any mods in my games and I have this problem as well. I can trick it into resuming the knitting by first making my sim sit at the desired location (couch, chair, rocker, etc) and then tell my sim to resume knitting while sitting and they will continue. Any time I try from a standing position, the game tells me they can't move there.

Message 53 of 59 (4,023 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me too. I haven't tried to have them sit down first and then resume the knitting. However I have noticed pathfinding issues in the recent past, like they said they can't go to a certain place, and when I add steps in between and let them walk there, they had no problem reaching the point they told me was blocked.

Message 54 of 59 (4,015 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [KNSP] Sims can't resume knitting

★★★★ Guide
The bug is still there, and it's very annoying. It's impossible for my sim to resume knitting directly by clicking on the rocking chair. I have to choose the "Rock" interaction first, make my sim sit in the chair and then press "Resume knitting". Starting a new project works fine though.
Message 55 of 59 (3,941 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [KNSP] Sims can't knit if they have unfinished projects

★★★★ Expert

I can confirm:

They can't resume an unfinished project unless you tell them to sit where you want them to sit first, and THEN have them resume.

Message 56 of 59 (3,913 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah. They dont finish their project instead starts a new one.

Message 57 of 59 (3,872 Views)

★★ Guide

Same here. New knitting projects can be started, but they must be finished in one sitting. It's not possible to resume a knitting project that was previously started an in progress. Anything that doesn't get finished in a single sitting has be be abandoned. Definitely needs to be fixed. 

Message 58 of 59 (3,785 Views)

Hero

Sims can resume Knitting after being interrupted while Knitting.

Fixed in Patch 1.72.28/ 1.39

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 59 of 59 (15,490 Views)