Re: Sim rubberbanding, teleporting

by Theenaabeenaa

Original Post

Re: Sim rubberbanding, teleporting

★ Guide

I agree it has been here for quite some time. I see this in some sims 4 game changer's game play as well. I find this happens when I queue up several interactions. Sometimes they teleport to the next thing they are going to do and then come back to what they were doing and then walk over normally to where they are supposed to be. I usually just have testingcheats enabled but this happens whenever. Sometimes it results in the sims cancelling anything else I have queued up but sometimes they just continue with the order or events. Pretty frustrating to look at but it's funny at this point.

Message 121 of 182 (860 Views)

Sims teleport from one place to another on a lot

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020(64bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game yourself...
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims teleport from one place to another on a lot
What do you expect to see? Sims walking from one place to another on a lot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Sims teleport from one place to another on a lot. I want to see them walking to the place they have to get to....

Message 122 of 182 (819 Views)

Re: Sims teleport from one place to another on a lot

Hero
@ruddeyboy Merged this with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 123 of 182 (811 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Jumpy Animations/Sims teleport

★★★ Newbie

My vampire sim is teleporting by turning himself into a bat before every task, regardless of whether or not it's necessary. If it's an action like "throw X away," he will pick it up in trash form but then dumps it back on the ground because he can't teleport with trash in his hand (I think). He's totally unable to do anything that's like a multi-action sequence, like picking up leaves and then putting them in the trash.

If I tell him to eat more than one plasma fruit in a row, he will turn into a bat between each plasma fruit and land in the exact same location.

Message 124 of 182 (764 Views)

★ Guide

Noticing a lot of jumping and teleporting. Platforms seem to be very glitchy. 

Message 125 of 182 (759 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@woottwinds I also noticed this the other day. There's an auto-generated NPC vampire in one of my sim's university organisations, and that vampire just teleports all the time, often not going anywhere, just turning into a bat and then back into a sim. That's the only thing he does during the organisation events.
Message 126 of 182 (744 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've noticed this too. Sims will teleport from one side of the room to the other and back again and then carry on with what they were doing 

Message 127 of 182 (695 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i'm having this problem so much

Message 128 of 182 (662 Views)

★★★ Novice

2021 And I'm dealing with this issue too. Seems to happen more than I like. Even tried running without custom content to see if it kept happening? It did. Hoping to see this fixed.

Message 129 of 182 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

After yesterday's patch the ''teleporting'' happens even more often than before. Now every single member of my household is having this strange behavior (including kids).

Message 130 of 182 (383 Views)