Re: [Ň€€ĐŞ ƗŇƤỮŦ] [SV] Jogging/Marching in SV ends abruptly

by ScarletTwyst

Original Post

Re: [Ň€€ĐŞ ƗŇƤỮŦ] [SV] Jogging/Marching in SV ends abruptly

★ Novice

My sims live in strangerville, the upper plateau. They have completed the mystery. They refuse to jog.

It is autumn, 4 of 7, warm and sunny. 

Message 21 of 34 (940 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SV] Jogging/Marching in SV ends abruptly

★★★ Apprentice

Happens for me, too, in any world/neighborhood/lot, in any kind of weather, and I don't even have StrangerVille. I've been having this issue for more than a year. It seems completely random for the most part. I can say, though, that it seems to occur frequently when their needs status changes. For instance, if they are jogging and their hygiene changes from green to yellow, or fun goes from yellow to red, it can coincide with the sudden cancellation of the jogging action and instant outfit change. I feel it may be linked to an overall mood change. I.e. receiving a tense "needs amusement" moodlet from dropping to a low fun need, which causes the sim's overall mood to change from happy to tense, in the middle of a jog. Or going for an "energized jog" while energized, and the energized mood dropping off to a happy mood while in the middle of the jog.

Message 22 of 34 (868 Views)

My sims won't go jogging for more than a couple seconds at a time

★★★★★ Apprentice

Anyone else know what to do about this? My sims will only jog for a couple of seconds and then immediately change back into their regular clothes and stop.

Message 23 of 34 (697 Views)

Re: My sims won't go jogging for more than a couple seconds at a time

Hero
@queenofsprinkles In which neighborhood ? In all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 34 (673 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm playing a family living in Brindleton Bay so I only tested there in the home lot when I posted.

I sent one of my family to a random lot in Windenburg and she completed the jog just fine.  So weird.

Message 25 of 34 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@queenofsprinkles and this is just going jogging alone or a dog ? With a teen or adult ?

Not sure if there's a current thread for BB. There's so many jogging issues :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 34 (639 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue too, my adult sims in Oasis Springs jog a short while then just stop. If I restart they won't jog for more than a few seconds, even if its an Energized Jog or Push the Limits. I tried jogging in different neighborhoods and cities, its the same no matter where they go.

Message 27 of 34 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Young adult, no animals, completely alone.

Message 28 of 34 (619 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Jogging ends immediately

★ Guide

This still happens to me but mainly at Foxbury University. 

Message 29 of 34 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I'm having this too but I can get them to jog eventually although it may take a few tries. This is in Henford-on-Bagley. I think it might have something to do with the jogging sim not being controlled actively when they stop jogging on their own just like I've seen sims drop activities they were supposed to do when I switch control to another sim.

edit:

okay I have a sim living in San Myshuno, it's currently raining and jogging is absolutely impossible. They'll take like 3 steps, T-pose (not always but most of the time) and change back to everyday. I tried queueing many of the jog interactions but no. I can't get them to jog. They're not even trying to whip out the umbrella though. They have earbuds on currently.

arghhhh this is so frustrating! I'm trying to get him to lose weight but it's kinda hard since he won't work out.

Message 30 of 34 (535 Views)