Re: Toddler walking animation broken

by MadameNordica

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Jittery Toddler walking animation

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have the same...doesn't matter what level walking. Toddlers will "Warp" across the screen, then back to where they started. Does it a lot for me. 

Platform: PC, Windows 10

Message 11 of 95 (1,988 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12_gg1yae6wEpb4zrZF9714fRH2CA_B-g/view?usp=drivesdk [PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE LINK]The same thing is happening to me and a lot of others as well. It seems to only be happening after the July 20th update . It  also seems to happen to more than one toddler but not all if you have them.I attached a video of this same issue. My girl toddler was doing it , but she’s stopped, now only the boy is doing it

Message 12 of 95 (1,966 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It seems to be an issue across all platforms after the  July 20th update. Ea has told me to create another save with a toddler to see if the same thing occurs, which doesn’t help at all because that toddler would automatically be low level movement skill. And you wouldn’t be able to tell. It seems to only be happening to toddlers level 4 and up. Both of mine are level 5 everything, and it alternates which one of them walks like a toddler with no movement skill at all. First it was only the girl, now it’s only the boy.

Message 13 of 95 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I play on PS4 and this has been happening since the latest patch. Toddlers have a jittery walk, stumble regardless of movement skill level, and and teleport and snap back. This happens in old and new saves. Existing toddlers and those newly created in CAS/born in game are affected. Uninstalled and reinstalled, and the glitch is still there. I have all packs except Batuu.

Message 14 of 95 (1,940 Views)

★★ Guide

Same here on PS4! After the latest patch. 

Message 15 of 95 (1,909 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yea mine is level 1 but the issue is still noticeable 

Message 16 of 95 (1,896 Views)

★★★ Guide
@xpinksims the glitch I'm seeing would be BLATANTLY obvious regardless of the movement skill level.
Message 17 of 95 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Guide
@xpinksims No level difference in any of my saves. They all do it.
Message 18 of 95 (1,886 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m on PC, it happens to mine at every skill level, for me it’s the steps they take between each stumble that glitch, the stumbles work normally

Message 19 of 95 (1,856 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm also getting the jittery walk (PC - WIndows 10), it stops when the kid stumbles or loses balance, then back to jittering across the room.

The movement skill is also definitely off. The toddler I have is maxed walking, but is back to frequent stumbles and cannot run?

Message 20 of 95 (1,844 Views)