by BryonyRae

Original Post

[OPEN] [JA] Stair railing glitches through wall on foundation

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except MFPS
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a wall with any foundation height, place any staircase next to that wall, place the railing that came with JA on that staircase.
What happens when the bug occurs? The top of the railing glitches through the wall.
What do you expect to see? No visual glitch with the railing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I would really like this fixed because the affected wall area looks hideous with this glitch.

Message 1 of 4 (1,952 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Jungle Adventure railing glitches through wall

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Hi_its_Nobody I see the same glitch in my game.  Will add to our list.  Thanks for reporting!  Also want to note that the glitch varies at different foundation heights.  It does not appear at one notch up, the middle setting, or the top height (in my game).

Message 2 of 4 (1,859 Views)

★★ Guide
This is even observable on one of the EA built Lots in Selvadorada. I think it's the Cantina on an area leading to an open roof space.
Message 3 of 4 (1,825 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I recently purchased this pack and noticed it too. This thread is nearly 2 years old but I have this glitch as well. Why has it not been fixed? All the other stair railing are ok except for the jungle adventure one. It's even noticeable in their own builds (Belomisia Field Station) sure someone must have noticed.

Message 4 of 4 (1,251 Views)