by BryonyRae

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Incorrect Object Slots

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find the "Rory's Orrery" Side Table and "T.I.M.B.E.R Buffet" in buy mode
What happens when the bug occurs? There seems to be extra object slots on each of these items.
What do you expect to see? Correct Object Slots
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

11-20-18_8-02-40 PM.png

11-20-18_8-04-36 PM.png

Only happens with a lamp placed on it. You can drag and place it like that or a sim will randomly place a plate there. 

Message 1 of 4 (689 Views)

Re: Incorrect Object Slots

★★★★ Guide

12-01-18_11-38-48 PM.png

12-01-18_11-38-49 PM.png

The object slots on this dresser got messed up too. objects used to go on the two slots in the middle, not the edges. 

Message 2 of 4 (645 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SproutLee I can confirm that I am also seeing too many object slots on the Rory's Orrery table (1 extra, up above the table) and the T.I.M.B.E.R Buffet (2 extra front left).  However, with regard to The Bottomless Dresser, those slots may be working as designed; yes, larger objects placed on the dresser extend off of it in the front, but smaller objects fit fine.  We can ask the question on that particular object.  Will add to our list.

Message 3 of 4 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@BryonyRae That's funny because I remember that one object fitting on the dresser differently when Parenthood Released. 🤔Wonder why it changed

Message 4 of 4 (612 Views)