Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Teen mermaid form not the same even when linked or copied

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Teen mermaid form not the same even when linked or copied

★★★★ Novice

Not fixed in the newest patch either 😥

But the stairs are nice!

Message 11 of 15 (93 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I let my teenage Sim eat Kelp today and sent him into the ocean. After the transformation he had to tail at all, his lower half was invisible. I had to go to CAS via Manage World to create a tail. Does this also belong to this bug?

Message 12 of 15 (78 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Looks like it's a different bug. This thread is about teens becoming unreasonably skinny when copying their appearance from sim to mersim and vice versa. But I guess they're both about losing weight?

Message 13 of 15 (68 Views)

Hero
@alanmichael1 Yeah, sounds different to me. Best make a new thread.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (54 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I will test this, but I can also confirm that teen mermaids get skinny in CAS.

Message 15 of 15 (40 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help