Message 71 of 97 (954 Views)

Re: Sims 4 mermaids swim and walk on land with fins

★★★★★ Guide
@h55z : Yeah.
Message 72 of 97 (944 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@StarryMight I heard something about if you mix the occult sims that would cause some glitch but I reported to the ea games many times in hope that they would fix that
Message 73 of 97 (937 Views)

Hero
@h55z I merged your post with the hybrid thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 97 (876 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you 👍
Message 75 of 97 (856 Views)

Spellcaster grown permanent mermaid tail in bath

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.29
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have spellcaster hybrid (mom spellcaster Dad mermaid have teen spellcaster enter bath. watch as mermaid tail grown and is now permanent
What happens when the bug occurs? My spellcaster grows a permanent tail
What do you expect to see? no tail or at least for it ot go away after the bath is over not flop around the worl with it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

not my pic but it wouldn't let me submit without one 

Message 76 of 97 (837 Views)

Re: Spellcaster grown permanent mermaid tail in bath

Hero
@Nicova13 Merging this with the hybrid thread.

Hybrids are not supposed to happen. You need to revoke either of the occults.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 97 (793 Views)

Vampire spellcaster hybrids still age

★★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except knifty knitting and tiny living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a vampire sim and then use cheats to turn that sim into a spellcaster
What happens when the bug occurs? The immortality of vampire is ignored and the sim begins to age again
What do you expect to see? A vampire spellcaster sim aging up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim is a vampire and a spellcaster and since I've made him a spellcaster with cheats he began to age up again even though he is a vampire

Message 78 of 97 (793 Views)

Re: Vampire spellcaster hybrids still age

Hero
@Bureisupaiku Merging your post with the bug thread on hybrids. Since they shouldn't be occurring, they glitch out in all sorts of way.

Best to remove one of the occult states.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 97 (738 Views)

Hybrid: Mermaid/Spellcaster stuck in mermaid form

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? BASE: 1.31.106.3400 FP01: 1.assets.live-fp01.175 GP08: 1.assets.live-gp08.81 EP07: 1.assets.live-ep07.101
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, realm of magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a spellcaster and mermaid have a kid, grow the kid to a teen.
What happens when the bug occurs? Teen spellcaster has hydration bar, and gets stuck in mermaid form after swimming or using the bathtub. Does not occur when showering.
What do you expect to see? Either no hybrid (either spellcaster or mermaid, not a combo or both). OR hybrid can successfully transform in and out of mermaid form.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have tried having the hybrid eat mermaid kelp to remove the mermaid aspect, however the hybrid only ever gets the "feels a pull from the ocean" moodlet that comes from turning into a mermaid, and never becomes not a mermaid. I've put a lot of hours into this family, is there any way to save this playthrough?

Message 80 of 97 (674 Views)