Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Invited Sim Always Leaves In Bar and Beach Lots in Sula

by xoChelleJoxo

Original Post

Re: Invited Sim Always Leaves In Bar and Beach Lots in Sulani

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rjssim I'm not saying there isn't a bug (see other thread). Just saying it's the same issue.

Difference between my test and yours: Mine are all living in Sulani.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 60 (2,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictI tested it some more. It works if the sims are all living in the same household and visiting those lots in Sulani. Otherwise, all other sims vanish or leave the lot when invited.

Message 12 of 60 (2,307 Views)

Hero
@rjssim GOing to leave separate for now but might merge them later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 60 (2,298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict I just did some more testing. Inviting sims from other households who live in Sulani seem to work fine as well, so it seems the problem is indeed with inviting sims from other households who live in different worlds.

Message 14 of 60 (2,271 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Invited Sim Always Leaves In Bar and Beach Lots in Sula

★★ Guide

I've tested this in my game (vanilla folder). 

Sims living in Sulani, go as intended and do not disappear (either living with sim or invited). 

I tested with a willow creek resident, had her go to the park and met 6 random sims. Then traveled with all 6 sims to the beach, who I know do not live in Sulani. 

4 of the sims immediately disappeared. 

I then immediately traveled with the same 6 sims to the go-go lounge in Del Sol Valley, and all 6 walked into the lounge, no one leaving. 

Message 15 of 60 (2,257 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Invited Sim Always Leaves In Bar and Beach Lots in Sulani

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 60 (2,219 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Invited Sim Always Leaves In Bar and Beach Lots in Sulani

★★★★ Guide

This might be related, but when I’m hosting a party on my home lot in Sulani, guests living in other worlds will disappear & never actually come into my house. This does not happen when hosting parties in other worlds.

Message 17 of 60 (2,112 Views)

Hero
@elelunicy Which lot are you living on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 60 (2,105 Views)

Sulani Lots with sims from other towns

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the latest one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite sims to a party or travel to a Sulani lot with sim friends from other towns
What happens when the bug occurs? They don't come to the parties and if you travel they arrive then leave straight away
What do you expect to see? Them arrive at parties and stay for it or them stay if in groups on a community lot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Read above

Message 19 of 60 (2,091 Views)

Guests do not show up for event

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a social event in sulani
What happens when the bug occurs? The guest that I invited do not show up.
What do you expect to see? If I invite sims, I expect them to come to my party
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Island living

Since installing Island living, everytime i plan a social event and invite people, the guests do not show up. I tried this with several different events, it seems to only happen if the event is in sulani. Is this a feature of island community? when i made a kava party, the guests from other towns did not show up, instead random sulani dwellers came. When i did a birthday party, my sims family (which lives in san myshuno) did not come. It was a very lonely party till I invited them one by one with the phone.... That cannot be intended, can it? 

Message 20 of 60 (2,079 Views)