Re: When the Mermaid children grow up, their tails disappear

by mengzhu123

Original Post

Re: After the Mermaid Children Grow Up, through the CAS interface infinite, resu

Hero
@mengzhu123 The problem is that since you're playing with the legacy edition, you won't get any new additions or patch fixes. They fixed something in this patch but you won't get that fix on the legacy edition.

It's odd though that you would be running it, cause the newer packs don't run with it either and you say you have them.

1.63.133.1520 is legacy. 1.63.133.1020 is standard.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 54 (810 Views)

Re: After the Mermaid Children Grow Up, through the CAS interface infinite, resu

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Last night, I have bought the latest expansion green life, today I found two files in the game file, but the version number of the two files is not the sameQQ图片20200606173357.pngQQ图片20200606174142.pngQQ图片20200606174257.png

But I'm afraid of erasing the wrong... .. I just wanted to ask if you all have the same two files as I do.

The Mermaid children still have this problem when they grow up... .

(Multiple posts in a row merged by CM. Please edit your post to add new information vs posting in a row)

Message 42 of 54 (779 Views)

Hero
@mengzhu123 Check on the main menu when you load the game. That's the wrong files you're checking. The number should be at the bottom of the main menu.

Anyways, if Eco runs, you don't have legacy :D

Can you change the empty tail in CAS ? Click on the upper part of the body to get the menu

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 54 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Well, you could, but that would be too much trouble.

I'd rather continue to fix the problem

(Multiple posts in a row merged by CM. Please edit your post to add new information vs posting in a row)

Message 44 of 54 (736 Views)

When the Mermaid children grow up, their tails disappear

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: 模拟人生4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Simplified Chinese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Mermaids and humans get married, have children, and then celebrate their children's birthdays
What happens when the bug occurs? No tail
What do you expect to see? It's got a tail
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This has been a problem since the last update

2020-7-4_0-03-12.png

Hopefully, we'll be able to fix this soon

Message 45 of 54 (723 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks, 

I've merged a few duplicate reports in together with this thread. It's best to keep any information on this in the same space versus spamming. Please continue to use this thread for this. 

Thank you, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 46 of 54 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's still a problem

Message 47 of 54 (609 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's still a problem

Message 48 of 54 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

2020-10-24_23-09-50.png