Re: Sapphires Shores Lot-Sulani

by ozgodfather

Original Post

Re: ‎Can't place anything on outside foundation.

★★★★ Novice
@Boedicia69 just tried the dance floor panes too. They are glitching as well.
Message 31 of 78 (5,008 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is only just happening on the Stilted foundation. I have not tried on normal foundation though.

Message 32 of 78 (5,002 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We are unable to reproduce this.  Could someone share a video of the issue occurring?  Also, can someone share an affected lot to the Gallery so the team can take a look at it?

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 33 of 78 (4,987 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 34 of 78 (4,969 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm sorry for my lack of skill - I have never done this before Standard smile

As (I hope) you can see, I can use the Crystal Clear on floors, but it glitches the moment I try to use it as a sunroof on that shed.

Message 35 of 78 (4,945 Views)

Sapphires Shores Lot-Sulani

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything except my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? build on the lot and pull the dock into the water
What happens when the bug occurs? floors disappear when using the glass floors is just one example everything is broken there
What do you expect to see? missing floors etc
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Many simmers are reporting various issues with the Sapphire Shores lot in Sulani.   Some with CC and some without.  I have seen everything from missing floors, non resident sims walking through the lot, etc.  The beach in that area Sand Simoleon Beach I personally cannot play.  Sims get caught in endless loops etc

There is a closed thread in the forum which described a lot of the issues but I apologize for not retyping everything.  The thread could have been moved here in my opinion.

Message 36 of 78 (4,924 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can agree with this area being buggy. I had a sim using a float and I cancelled the action but nothing happened. I looked around and other sims were just stuck floating until I reset my sim. Once I did that everyone began swimming again.

Message 37 of 78 (4,895 Views)

★ Guide
@ozgodfather This is exactly my problem. I moved that beach to a diferent lot and built myself a house and my sims are stuck on floaties (also the foundation is glitchy).
Message 38 of 78 (4,874 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@epaor I made a new bug report on this issue. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Problem-in-Lani-St-Taz-50x50-lot/m-p/7977386#M94649

if you wanted to comment on there as well.

Message 39 of 78 (4,864 Views)

Crystal Clear Floor From The Sims 4 Island Living

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have ALL DLCs for The Sims 4
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Sims 4 Island Living Glass Floor
What happens when the bug occurs? when placed on a stilt foundation the floor disappears when zoomed in the area.
What do you expect to see? The Floor disappears in Build and buy mod as well as Live mode.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I removed the glass floor and it wasnt disappearing when zoomed in.

This happened during my Stream on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/444269458 Time on video 3:26:50 I discovered it was the glass floors.

I also took photos of what happens.

Message 40 of 78 (4,873 Views)