Sims 4 bug

by muzzie1993

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [IL] Dried Scales Moodlet Won't Go Away

Hero
@Abradley745 Is this both for shower/tub and swimming or just swimming ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 48 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict Yes, both shower/bath and swimming. 

Message 32 of 48 (1,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This happens on PS4 also as of patch 1.23. My mermaid would get the Dried Scales Moodlet stuck even after filling her hydration bar completely. Travelling to another lot would usually remove the stuck moodlet.

The Sims™ 4_20200219174023.jpg

The Sims™ 4_20200219173423.jpg

Message 33 of 48 (1,102 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is still an issue, apparently! I recently got the island expansion and decided to play with a mermaid, and I am getting the stuck hydration negative moodlet. It actually goes up with red arrows whenever I'm trying to hydrate her, even though her hydration bar is filled. Go away, dry scales!

Message 34 of 48 (1,064 Views)

Sims 4 bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except Eco lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Associated with mermaids In game
What happens when the bug occurs? Error in game causes a negative moodlet
What do you expect to see? Disappear
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Na

Error in game causes a negative moodlet to appear

Message 35 of 48 (1,070 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bug

★ Guide

Hi muzzie1993,

Yes i'm having this error message too even with Eco Lifestyle pack installed on PC.

The Sims will automatically have negative moodlet with a passer-by. Happens as what you describe.

I guess this has to do with the latest patch.

Below are my details:

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except Moschino, Toddler, Luxury Party and Spooky Stuff Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A playable Sim in your household will have automatic negative moodlet with random passer-by without any interaction
What happens when the bug occurs? Your Sim will have negative relationship with the said passer-by 
What do you expect to see? No negative moodlet with any passer-by
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? After the June 2020 update
Please describe the patch or change you made. Na

Message 36 of 48 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here looks like Ea has to patch issues 

Message 37 of 48 (1,020 Views)

Hero
@muzzie1993 Merged this with existing thread on the issue

Did you get it when your mermaid when swimming ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 48 (983 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem... ......... When you switch the map, BUFF will either disappear or get stuck

Message 39 of 48 (974 Views)

★★★ Guide

Still a problem with the 5 June patch. My mermaid dried out while sleeping, so sent her to float in the pool as soon as she woke up. Hydration went to max, but the "Dried scales" debuff is stuck. When she gets out of the water it indicates it is getting worse, although the hydration isn't going down. Travelling to a different lot (in a different neighbourhood) did however make the debuff go away.

Message 40 of 48 (941 Views)