Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [IL] Coconut not used for drinks

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? with a coconut, a fridge, a bar and a sim with bartender-skill 6
What happens when the bug occurs? no coconut in fridge, when trying to put in. still coconut in sim-inventory, when the sim create a cocolata on the bar.
What do you expect to see? ACoconut in the fridge, but no coconut in the sim-inventory (or in the fridge, when it would functionate) after creating a cocolata on the bar.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

look above. I miss some rigt programming with coconut, fridge, bar and sim. 

Message 1 of 15 (2,328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [IL] Coconut not used for drinks

Hero

Lotta Cocolatas will now be made with actual Coconuts taken from Sims’ Inventories. What were they made from before? We will never know! Never accept imitation Lotta Cocolatas… never!

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133/ Console 1.25

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (2,117 Views)

All Replies

Re: Coconat, Fridge, Bar, Cocolata

Hero
@Fischreuse I'm a bit unsure if I understand your report correctly.

Is this about the Sim not using a coconut as ingredient for the drink or that it doesn't go in the fridge ?

I'm not 100% sure but do any drinks have ingredients ?

I don't think the coconut not going in the fridge is a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (2,265 Views)

★★ Guide

I mean both. At Level 6 of Mixability, you can make a drink at the bar, which is named in German Language Lotta Cocolata. Optionally, the menue for drinks informes, a coconut should be consumed, when making this drink. However, no coconut is consumed when it is in the sim inventory, which is atypical of other drinks or food products that specify optional ingredients. 

And from a fridge no coconut can be used, because you cant't put it in there. This is also atypical compared to kava drink and the other food with the new fruits. These are consumed from both sim inventory and refrigerator, if optional.

I'm afraid the poor coconut was just forgotten when programming. I think, the coconut also wants to go to the fridge party with her fruit friends Pineapple, Taro and Kava and would also like to have a deeper meaning than just being there and having no function except to grow, while the fruit friends may be part of something larger, namely to be consumed for Sims food or drink.

Why it is so marginalized? That's not fair. The poor coconut didn't do any harm Standard smile

Message 3 of 15 (2,248 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Fischreuse Could you post a picture where it says that a coconut will be consumed for the drink ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 15 (2,231 Views)

★★ Guide

Here comes the Lotta Cocolata:

Message 5 of 15 (2,223 Views)

★★ Guide

I am not sure, if i made it rigth with the picture of the lotta cocolata

Message 6 of 15 (2,220 Views)

Hero
@Fischreuse Perfect. Thanks :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 15 (2,218 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 15 (2,161 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hi @Fischreuse,

I had a look at your report and it seems like we are looking at 2 different issues here:

1. Failing interaction with the fridge of placing a coconut in it while it works for all other fruits
  2. Ingredients for the Cocolata not being consumed from the Sims inventory or fridge when creating this item at a bar.

To keep these two issues separate  and to avoid potential confusion it would be great if you could create a new report in a new thread for the bug related to the coconut not being consumed.
Thanks so much for reporting this and for your help!

Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 15 (2,128 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 10 of 15 (2,090 Views)