Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 551 of 557 (1,115 Views)

Lots Disappear

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.93.129.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base game only
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to a location such as Movers and Shakers or the Nightclub
What happens when the bug occurs? The building shows on the travel map, but disappears when arriving at the lot. This has happened to me with the museum, movers and shakers, and the nightclub.
What do you expect to see? The building I'm traveling to.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello! I installed the Sims 4 recently, base game only. When I travel to a location like Movers and Shakers or the nightclub, the entire building disappears. When I travel back to my home though, the building is perfectly fine and intact. Any suggestions for how to fix this? See attached screenshot for an example.

Message 552 of 557 (1,022 Views)

Re: Lots Completely Disappearing After Reloading Saves

★★★ Novice

Which one was it merged into? I don't see the hyperlink.

Message 553 of 557 (969 Views)

Hero
@Soldier_Adams Your post is now in the master thread. There's no links when your posts get merged because they are now part of the master thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 554 of 557 (959 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ah ok, understood. In the end I fixed the problem by just deleting the save file and starting a new one.

Message 555 of 557 (914 Views)

House disappeared after going on a date

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.98.158.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a new household (preferably with two people already in a relationship), buy an empty plot, build a house, perform normal gameplay, go on a date, complete the date, return home.
What happens when the bug occurs? The map continues to show the house, however when in the overworld the house is completely gone with no trace. Restarting the game and reopening the save do not fix this issue.
What do you expect to see? The house I spent hours building still being there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Szlds4T25H84X8smjeNOEIBx20g0nYaT/view?usp=sharing the first image showing the house still visible on the map
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17L5SSb-T1Q3PYBd_6vpQoEPnmETEeOri/view?usp=sharing the second image showing the house completely gone in the overworld

Message 556 of 557 (607 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Houses/Lots disappear

★ Novice

I has a lot problem with the preloaded base game Straud Mansion from the Vampires pack, when i went to try to remove the random family that was in it, i noticed it was marked as a business and i couldnt enter build mode without getting kicked out to the worlds screen. Gave me error code 801. 

Message 557 of 557 (551 Views)