Re: [OPEN] Houses/Lots disappear

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) on this particular file
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Spa Day, My First Pet Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travelling to the Magic HQ and be able to use the building 
What happens when the bug occurs? Got a sim that wants to be a spell-caster, so I went to the portal. First time I went to the Glimmerbrook the portal would not show, but after leaving and coming back twice it finally revealed for me. However every time I now go through the portal the HQ mansion does not show. I have tested it out on two older files I had been playing before I got the expansion and they work just fine. I played this file right after I got the magic expansion. Tried to backtrack as far as I could in older saved files and the same problem is there for this file. I even updated the game as well as "repair" the game twice. I dunno how else to fix it. It is unknown when this bug could have occurred as I didn't even try to use the magic portal until I recently obtained this second sim. 
What do you expect to see? Be able to see the HQ mansion, without it I can't use or obtain magic
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Nope
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Nope

Notes: I tried to PM @SimQARobo and said I had to sign in/denied access even though I am signed in lmfao, but yeah I have the saved filed copied and ready to send so I can fix this problem. 

Message 411 of 557 (1,179 Views)

Hero
@ashestoashes26 Could you add a picture of what you're seeing ? Might be a different issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 412 of 557 (1,139 Views)

★★ Novice

Sure can! First file is for reference that it does work on every other file in the game (male character in it.) The one I want it to work for is the file with the lady in it. I came across another small glitch last night after sending the post but its not as big of deal (I don't think so anyway unless it has something to also do with the lot.)

{Just the mermiad form's hair now has to be the same as human form when that wasn't the case before hand. Randomly started doing that but it honestly doesn't bother me...can it also be a glitch thats happening because of the lot? I honestly don't think it would.}

Message 413 of 557 (1,107 Views)

Hero
@ashestoashes26 Does look like the same. You can DM the save to me, I'll pass it on.

Please keep bug threads on topic. If you have another issue, check the compiled list or make a new one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 414 of 557 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've also been having problems with lots disappearing; however, once I replace the lot with one from the gallery, it never disappears again.

I have every pack except for Tiny Living, Moschino Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, and Luxury Party stuff. As far as I know, this bug only appears in one of my save games. However, on every save, there's a pop-up anytime I visit a lot (I've attached an image below). I've disabled mods and repaired the game to no avail. 

(I'm very new to the forums, so if I didn't supply enough information I do apologize!)

Message 415 of 557 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dorkiestdork This pop-up appears despite the fact that I'm still playing on the same account and on the same device.
Message 416 of 557 (1,003 Views)

My lots have disappeared.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.69.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Parenthood, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't understand the question. My lots have disappeared when you go to play the game. On the map they're there but when you go to play it's an empty lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? My lots have disappeared when you go to play the game. On the map they're there but when you go to play it's an empty lot. Even the name I had saved my game is gone it's an empty field.
What do you expect to see? Their lots should be there, my game should be saved with the title i gave it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 417 of 557 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine keeps dispersing out of nowhere and i don't know witch family i am clicking on because of it.

Message 418 of 557 (865 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Houses/Lots disappear

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi - did you ever received assistance with this issue? 

Message 419 of 557 (793 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Houses/Lots disappear

Hero
@Amidala102 There's currently no solution to this and no indication why it's happening. All info about it can be found on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 420 of 557 (767 Views)