[ Edited ]
Hero

@Tumpootl Before you start playing ?

Are you on PC or Mac ?

Any Mods/CC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 351 of 557 (989 Views)

Sims 4 PC houses and building are gone

★★★ Newbie

I've noticed when I would play my Sims 4 with the sim household they created, the houses wont show up it's an empty lot. And when I wojld play with my own sims are go downtown to the gym, bar or museum etc, the lot would be empty but says the place, lot size and how much it costs. I've restarted my computer several times and cleared my origin cache, but it still is the same way. I've downloaded cc a couple days ago but this was happening before I downloaded it.

Message 352 of 557 (986 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PC houses and building are gone

Message 353 of 557 (971 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PC houses and building are gone

@Msauer7  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  You can read the first post on page 1 for more information.

It would also be helpful if you could share a save with @SimQARobo from before the building disappeared.  Instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/INFO-REQUEST-Houses-Lots-disappear/m-p/7678908#M136736

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 354 of 557 (961 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Lots deleting

★★★ Newbie

This was happening a while ago. I did have cc but this was happening beforehand. Idk if I have an mods :/ 

Message 355 of 557 (949 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Lots deleting

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I am on PC too. I have cc but this was before I downloaded it. Idk if i have any mods
Message 356 of 557 (946 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Houses/Lots disappear

★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo Hi! Extremely sorry for my very late reply, honestly did not expect you to respond so I stopped checking. I went ahead and just stopped playing for a little bit because this issue frustrated me so badly, however I started up a new save and this has happened twice since. Again, game repairing and removing all Sims 4 files don't fix it.

Here's my new save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cpuNNbA2iQFRPMeIsSCl9X408wOWQ6I5/view?usp=sharing

I have a lot of file space left, and I don't know much about specs but here they are. Not sure what is useful here and what's not, so I'm just putting it all together.

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz 27 °C
Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1064MHz (15-15-15-35)
Motherboard
LENOVO SKYBAY (U3E1)
Graphics
HP 27q (2560x1440@59Hz)
HP 27q (2560x1440@59Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (EVGA) 36 °C
Storage
465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SATA (SSD)) 32 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GHC0N
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Message 357 of 557 (901 Views)

Houses Are Not Loading

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Famous, Parenthood, Perfect Patio, Seasons, City Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By simply selecting a household and clicking Play.
What happens when the bug occurs? Houses do not appear and Sims just stand in front of a completely empty lot as if I did not assign them to a house.
What do you expect to see? Houses should appear on the lot along with the Sims that live there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The June 18th 2019 patch.

A couple of days ago, I noticed a bug where most of my Sims' houses are completely removed from their home lot when I go into Live Mode. They just stand on an empty lot as if their house has been Bulldozed. I've tried removing my Mods folder, repairing my game through Origin, uninstalling/reinstalling and renaming the Auto-Save file but the problem persists.

Message 358 of 557 (866 Views)

Re: Houses Are Not Loading

Hero
@Knightslayer1985 Merged your post with exising thread

Do you ahve a backup from before they disapeared ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 359 of 557 (857 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Houses/Lots disappear

EA Sims Team

@PointlessHippie 

Thank you.  Do you happen to have a save from before the issue occurred?  Unfortunately for this particular issue, a save that is already broken is not as helpful to the team.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 360 of 557 (846 Views)