Re: [INFO REQUEST] Houses/Lots disappear

by lonergoral

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

it seems to happen whenever i switch households for me whenever i do the other households home is gone

Message 71 of 557 (4,886 Views)

Lots disapearing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Since installing the latest expansion pack. Movie Hangout. My community lots and career lots disappearing when going to them. How do I fix this without losing all my saved games and houses.

I have tried repairing the game through origin and has not fixed the issue.

Message 72 of 557 (4,864 Views)

Re: Lots disapearing

Hero

@SimmerMomof2: Merged with existing thread.

There's some suggestions on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 557 (4,847 Views)

Re: My house(s) are gone

★★ Novice

There is only 1 suggestion on the first page. In saying this, It did not work. I do not want to lose all of my saved game process but this is really starting to make me angry that I cant go into town and use the full extent of go to work or hang outs because building disappear when I go to them....I believed all mine worked until I put all the save stuff back into the folder.

SO FRUSTRATED!

Message 74 of 557 (4,831 Views)

Re: My house(s) are gone

Hero

Did the issue start before or after the patch for you ?

There's actually three suggestions: 

- Backup

- Remove autosave

- Reload house from the gallery.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 557 (4,828 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This has happened to me on 2 save files now. It happens on lots that I have downloaded from the gallery. I don't have any mods and don't think I have any custom content. I have all of the expansions and use Windows 7. The houses that my sims were in are gone and so are the ones that I downloaded from the gallery but didn't have any residents in yet. Both times this happened I was loading and then they were gone. The sims are still on the lot. 

I turned everything off and waited about a minute before booting back up and when I loaded again, all my lots were back. 

Message 76 of 557 (4,802 Views)

Hero

How much RAM and disc space does your computer have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 77 of 557 (4,791 Views)

Missing buildings in sims 4 get to work

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the get to work expansion pack on my mac but when i went to work at the hospital with my sim i found that the actual hospital building wasnt there and it was just a empty plot of land with patients and doctors on it. I spoke to 5 or 6 people on the ea online help chat but none of them helped me fix this as they all kept ending the chat. Can someone help me with this problem please?

Message 78 of 557 (4,781 Views)

Re: Missing buildings in sims 4 get to work

Hero

@Fapa2002 Merged your post with Info Request thread

Could you try the suggestions on the first page and provide the info. 

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 557 (4,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm using a Mac so I guess quite a lot
Message 80 of 557 (4,767 Views)