Re: House randomly delete

by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: House randomly delete

Hero
@mxtarunnxr I merged your post with the main thread on this.

There's unfortunately no known fix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 521 of 557 (976 Views)

Re: Empty lots

★★ Guide

Reply to everyone on the thread- I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this on here before because there's 53 pages and I'm not going to be reading through every message-

If a hidden lot (hospital, police station, lab, magic realm, etc etc) has decided to remove itself from existence, take a sim to that lot and enter the cheat "bb.enablefreebuild" . It allows you to go into build mode whilst on these hidden lots. 

You can either build yourself a whole new hospital/police station etc etc or go into the gallery and import one. 

WARNING: if you choose to build it yourself, for the lot to be able to function as intended/allow sims to progress their careers on active careers,  there is a list of items which each type of building must have. They're listed in this link below.

https://simsvip.com/2015/04/02/the-sims-4-editing-hidden-lots/

If you're not confident in making one yourself, or can't be bothered (relatable), the safest thing to do is A) go onto another save and save the hospital to the gallery using freebuild, and then import it onto the lot for the broken save. Or B) import someone elses from the gallery, as it most likely has all the requirements as many people simply renovate the hospital and leave all the objects in place.

The cheat doesn't solve the issue of lots going poof in the middle of the night, but it does allow you to recover/replace these hidden lots which were previously un-editable and doomed to be lost forever.

Message 522 of 557 (935 Views)

Disappearing lots

★★★ Newbie

Hello I am having trouble with Sims 4 PC, everytime I try to enter a lot it disappears, I will link another forum of someone who has had the same problem, I just need some help navigating the situation and someone to help me figure out wtf to do, I have removed all of my mods, deleted and replaced share files, restarted my PC, repaired the sims game in Origin and am still having same issue!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856352/lots-disappearing-when-i-travel-to-them

Message 523 of 557 (957 Views)

Re: Disappearing lots

Hero
@anjulol This is unfortunately a very old issue and there's no solution at this point

I merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 524 of 557 (934 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem.  One other issue is that my fiance's game (on her PC) saved to her OneDrive, and now I am getting all of her saves on top of mine.  For me, it is only any lot I travel to or throw a party at.  Anytime I travel or start a social event somewhere, the lot it goes to is completely empty even though the icon beforehand shows the building.  My house saves fine however.

Message 525 of 557 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I just ended up running into this issue as well, so far the only fix I found on this is to move the household.

It doesn't always work, but it's the best I can come up with at the moment.

- Burin

Message 526 of 557 (687 Views)

Houses Disappeared

★★★★ Novice

Please help!  I have The Sims 4 on a non-metal, 2010, white Mac. I have a few compatible packs as well. 
The problem is that my houses and buildings have all disappeared. They’re all there on the map, but once to click on a house to open a game, there’s the family on an empty lot with no belongings. 

im absolutely unable to reach customer service and it’s been 2 months!  Please help me. 
Jen

Message 527 of 557 (569 Views)

Re: Houses Disappeared

Champion

@JenZeiner Hello!  That sounds very frustrating.  I haven't experienced this myself so I did some research.  Perhaps you could try the suggestions in the first post of the below thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Houses-Lots-disappear/m-p/4620279#U4620279

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 528 of 557 (523 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your help!  I’m just so frustrated!  This happened about 6 months ago, and someone from EA helped me over the phone and fixed it. Stupid me though, I didn’t take notes and have forgotten how to solve the problem. 
im sorry….  Just throwing myself a pity-party and you’re my only guest. But thank you!

Jen

Message 529 of 557 (518 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. I start up the game and my custom loading screen works and it displays all of my cc but when I enter the game it is all gone. I click on a lot and load in and the lot is empty. There is nothing on it at all and it displays the 'this content is not downloaded on this device' message. It does this when it is just base game or any lot in my game. I even deleted the game on origin and reinstalled it but it still doesn't work. It's been about two weeks now and nothing I've done had worked. Does anyone know what to do?

Message 530 of 557 (465 Views)