[OPEN] Harvestables from plants in HH Inventory on loading

by triIIian711

Original Post

Re: Cottage Living: Harvestables going to household inventory

★★★★ Novice

Is this bug still around after the Nov 4, 2021 patch? Do harvestables still automatically go to household inventory if they're available for harvest when the map is loaded?

I noticed that it doesn't matter why the map is being loaded, if you pop into CAS via a mirror it's do it too.

The Cottage Living plants (oversized and mushrooms) didn't seem to do it, and it didn't matter if they were sheltered or not. I think they were all in pots/plots though, none were just in the ground.

Message 71 of 138 (1,100 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Harvestables from plants in HH Inventory on loading

★ Guide

Still very much an issue. I have Seasons, some sheltered plants and some unsheltered. I also have the issue (that was "fixed") where plants revert back to dirt piles so maybe the two are connected. 

I end up with hundreds of harvestables in my HH and have to sell/remove them one by one as you can't sell stacks on console. 

Message 72 of 138 (1,056 Views)

★ Guide

I just started noticing this as well. And these are my outdoor plants, I don't have indoor plants. I was wondering why the harvestables were ending up in my household inventory. 

Message 73 of 138 (1,017 Views)

★★★★ Novice

11-26-21_12-09-27 PM.png 

Very much still a problem. Each time I exit/open the game, I have bare plants or they have reset their growth stage. All the harvestables are in the household inventory. It happens to the smaller bushes. Most of the trees don't have that issue.

Message 74 of 138 (928 Views)

★★ Guide

Happening to me now as well...*sigh*

Message 75 of 138 (863 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

All indoor plants end up in inventory, and some trees outside as well.  Vertical planters will also spawn into inventory if placed with bbmoveobjects

Message 76 of 138 (756 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Can it be that this has been secretly fixed? I had this bug for weeks, but after the latest "fast delivery" it is gone in my game. May be only a coincidence though because at the same time I moved into a new house.

Message 77 of 138 (734 Views)

Vegetables in household

★★★ Newbie

I have no cc. I have all the expansion packs game stuff and game packs except for the Star Wars, Moschino, and some of the cats. Every time one of my Sims leaves the lot certain vegetables keep popping up in my household inventory. It’s always onions, sage, carrots, peppers. I don’t know why this keeps happening it happens every time I leave the house lot. 

Message 78 of 138 (688 Views)

Re: Vegetables in household

★★★★ Guide

Are your sims foraging from the plants available off the home lot?

Message 79 of 138 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@alanmichael1 Possible solution: I moved my planters while they had plants in them,and moved them near a building, after which they harvested into HH. I scrapped them, replaced the planters away from the building, and so far so good.
Message 80 of 138 (659 Views)