by ItsIdaho111

Original Post

[OPEN] Harvestables from plants in HH Inventory on loading

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Courtyard Oasis, Batuu, My First Pet Stuff, Vampires, Bowling, Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load the game with harvestable plants available. Look in the household inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? Harvestables go into household inventory when exiting/loading the game. i.e. I save and exit the game, then the next time I load the game, any harvestables on the plants are in the inventory. Only seems to be the 'normal' plants (not the oversized ones) but includes base game, seasons, eco lifestyle, realm of magic, cottage living plants.
What do you expect to see? Harvestables to stay on the plants until I harvest them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I only noticed after installing Cottage Living but could have been the most recent patch from a few days before.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title a bit, added tag

Message 1 of 138 (17,173 Views)

Re: Harvestables in HH Inventory on loading

★★★★★ Novice
@triIIian711 It happens to me also when my Sims go to another location. Very annoying when you do have a lot of harvestables.
Message 2 of 138 (17,055 Views)

Indoor harvestables get put into Inventory after leaving and rejoining lot

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All besides the Sets and Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reloading the Lot (aka restarting game or visiting other lot and coming home)
What happens when the bug occurs? It Causes every single harvestable IN A GREENHOUSE to be put in my house inventory.
What do you expect to see? Not have it put into my house inventory. Ruins the Rags to Riches playthrough, I only harvest what I need.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the small patch last night it first appeared.

Tested without mods, cleared cache after every test, happens everytime. First I thought it was a CC/Mod, then Patchy because I also placed him for the first time then, but even without him it doesn't work.

It is only the harvestabled inside a greenhouse, that are placed on the terrain (without moveobjects).

I also tested with the moveobjects cheat on to see if the game thinks the plants are missplaced, but seems like there is an indoor bug going around atm. 

Message 3 of 138 (17,050 Views)

Re: Indoor harvestables get put into Inventory after leaving and rejoining lot

Hero
@ItsIdaho111 Merging this with the existing thread on plants in HH after reload. Interesting that it's only indoor plants for you

Tagging @triIIian711 & @karlua2000 if that's how it is for them as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 138 (17,024 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the merge! Couldn't find this topic as I no Idea how to look for it.

I have 2 Sixam Plants outside, and a field of megacrops, but it seems those stay and only the ones inside (under a roof, protected) disappear. They are placed straight on grass that I repainted to make it fit. Didn't test it on potted plants inside/outside as I don't use those.

Idaho.

Message 5 of 138 (17,004 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I hadn't noticed before, but yes, it looks like it is just indoor plants
Message 6 of 138 (17,000 Views)

Hero
@triIIian711 Explains why I couldn't duplicate. Don't have any indoor plants.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 138 (16,988 Views)

I have this only happen to me when my sims travel for a slightly longer outing (the Finchwik Fair for example) without previously having harvested their crops. While it is somewhat annoying, I assumed it was by design so you don't miss the next harvest.

Message 8 of 138 (16,967 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict for me it's indoor and some outdoor (trees)
Message 9 of 138 (16,954 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Harvestables from indoor plants in HH Inventory on loading

★★★★ Novice
@triIIian711 Mine happens on outdoor crops to I have no indoor crops and they still end up in my HHI
Message 10 of 138 (16,846 Views)