Re: Harvestables disappearing from sims' inventory and chest inventory

by jmeadowbrook

Original Post

★ Guide
@danceswithchaos Same here. Lost well over that § amount due disappeared harvestables (my 60 death flowers in one sim's inventory were worth §667 a piece, dragonfruit & orchids, etc. even worse). Now my sims can't even fertilize their own gardens. I've only played two households since the update and download of 'Discover University'. All harvestable inventory gone, and lots of empty food plates (§0) in household inventory. It is annoying.
Message 91 of 321 (864 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@danceswithchaos In my game, one doesn't even have to leave the lot. The harvestables simple just disappear from the inventory the next day.
Message 92 of 321 (867 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gardening Glitch

Hero
@samrovai Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 321 (836 Views)

★ Apprentice

Having the same problem as everyone else.  All harvestables, with the exception of the ones of normal quality, are gone!  Years of work...just gone.    Even when restocked, they disappear either the next day or when I leave the lot.   There seems to be no fix for this bug.  Everything was working fine until the patch update last week.  I've put a lot of time and money into this game; seems to me that EA should fix the bug THEY created or refund me my money back!

Message 94 of 321 (899 Views)

★ Guide

Hope that ea fix this bug soon, it ruins my whole game.

Message 95 of 321 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I had a little more time now to pay attention to the quality, and it's the same in my game as everybody says.

To me it seems to be a general issue of the game not "seeing" plants of higher quality.

My sim often fishes with plasma fruit as bait. But when the plasma fruit is of higher quality than normal, the fishing animation gets cancelled, and the sim just stands around. I can choose the plasma fruit in the bait menu (so the game "sees" them there, which I admit is inconsistent with my theory Raised eyebrow) but when the fishing should then start, the game seems to think there's nothing in the inventory. Same with wolfsbane, garlic and Sixam Mosquito Trap seeds.

Message 96 of 321 (878 Views)

Re: Issue with the sims 4 update

Hero
@Smithy21rj Did you have time for further testing on this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 97 of 321 (749 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think this bug is in some capacity to do with some kind of check for items and that check is returning an incomplete response or it's returning something completely irrelevant, but that's just my limited programming at work.

However, I am also getting this from my flower arranging table since it appears to delete all flowers, fruit, vegetables and collectibles (in other words, anything you can concievably use to make something else). I have a lot of flowers stashed in the table and when I return to the lot for whatever reason (e.g. a debate event), those flowers APPEAR to still be there but all the interactions do not occur since it's looking for missing items.

Hard to actually do anything creative, with the exception of painting, with this issue at hand.

Message 98 of 321 (845 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes I did a quick test with my 2 sim household. Plasma fruit purchased by one sim remained in her inventory, however plasma fruit harvested by the other disappeared. Also final exam indicator appears to be bugged in certain situations. Didnt affect the final grade but it did'nt update after final class was attended.
Message 99 of 321 (734 Views)

Hero
@Smithy21rj Were they the same quality for both ?

I would say it sounds like the link issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 100 of 321 (724 Views)