[OPEN] Hand tool gets stuck

by SookieleeSim

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Hand tool gets stuck

★★★ Apprentice
Just like to add I found a temporary solution at the sims 4 forum. Rosemow states that you should move a painting on a easel to wall etc to reset icon. Or move painting on a wall to reset hand icon. Hope this helps untill they fix it☺
Message 31 of 43 (779 Views)

stuck inventory on sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So my sims game has been working great so far but yesterday I started having issues with the inventory.

It seems when I try to drag something from my sim's inventory it gets stuck as an extra little icon next to the original image and then it doesn't work. It keeps happening even if I reload the game, please help I want to be able to play the game properly again.

Also sometimes the item picture gets stuck on the mouse and I am unable to grab anything else and it is really annoying.

Please fix!

Message 32 of 43 (766 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has been happening to me a lot, it so frustrating actually makes me not want to play until its fixed. Any ideas when the next patch to fix all the bugs will be.

Message 33 of 43 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to make EA aware this is still happening as of the last patch. 

Message 34 of 43 (697 Views)

Hero

Thanks for your report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 43 (691 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just installed the base game on a brand new computer, all applicable patches installed.  No mods, no CC, no expansions, nothing.  Anytime I try to sell inventory in live mode, the cursor gets stuck not allowing me to select anything.  I save and exit the game, reload, sell a few more items and then it happens again.  Time and time again, I do this until I've been able to sell everything.  Horrible when I'm running a gardening Sim and selling produce.

Message 36 of 43 (676 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing
it's being going on and off for a few months with me 
and I have no CC or MODS 

Message 37 of 43 (662 Views)

Hero
Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 43 (657 Views)

Hero

• We fixed an issue that could cause the mouse pointer to become corrupted when attempting to drag a songbook into the sell portion of the Inventory panel.

There was a note in patch 1.24.102 that could be referring to this issue.

I'm not marking this as solved just yet.

Feedback welcome

@SookieleeSim @firequtie @TruHeat818 @Glimmer50 @bexi_babes

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 43 (579 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm still having these issues frequently.  I have a display room in my house where I put my collectibles on shelves and the items get stuck on the cursor more often than not.  Going out to manage worlds usually fixes it, but it's time consuming and annoying.  It's apparently been three years now, is this issue ever going to get fixed?

Message 40 of 43 (481 Views)