Re: Hand-held food bug

by crinrict

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Hand-held food stuck to plate

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I first noticed it with cc buyable cookies and thought it was a mod-related issue, but it seems to affect all hand-held food – you can see it here: https://youtu.be/Zkwbgtnvh2k?t=74 (not my video). The food is stuck to the plate, even when a sim picks it up for a bite.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (900 Views)

Hero

Did you try that on a vanilla game as well ?

I'll test if I can duplicate that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I did (tried it with pan de muerto). It looks exactly like in that video I linked to.

Message 3 of 8 (847 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

OK. I'll test if I can replicate.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (838 Views)

Hero

I can replicate it but I'm actually unsure if it's a bug.

Tagging @SimGuruNick for clarification

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (825 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

This is potentially a legit issue. We'll look into it, thank you for the report!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 8 (813 Views)

Hero

I have added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (799 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi @SimGuruNick @crinrict,

Just a bit more info, this has been around since launch, hand-held food, e.g., hamburgers, hotdogs, remain on plate when sims take bites, making them seem duplicated.

Message 8 of 8 (783 Views)