[NEEDS SAVES] [HSY] No option to sneak out on ground/ask permission

by JaffaYogini

Original Post

Re: Sims not being able to sneak out of the new window in the new ep?

★★★ Newbie

I am actually unable to, I do not have twitter my self I only know this information from my friend who does have twitter, sorry

Message 21 of 37 (1,552 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict No not from what I can see but then my sim as only be asked to go out once
Message 22 of 37 (1,528 Views)

Re: [HSY] No option to sneak out on ground/ask permission

★★★★ Apprentice
I have also this problem.
Message 23 of 37 (1,483 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Hello ... Just wondering where this thread is because i am experiencing this issue on vanilla sims..thx Standard smile
Message 24 of 37 (1,461 Views)

Hero
@Luvosian You posted in the correct thread.

Did you have an invitation ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 37 (1,446 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] No option to sneak out on ground/ask permission

★★ Novice

I actually had this exact problem and I thought maybe something was wrong with my sim itself as I do use cc, sim had a child and I also have the same problem with her too 

Another thing I found during the same save is for some reason sometimes I can't preform romance interactions with other teens, more specifically I could only flirt and that's it, no other options whatsoever 

Message 26 of 37 (1,295 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? Thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing files: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

You can DM me the link to your files (note that I may not always respond) or you can upload them via this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmGBSvKURn9Ew6FLZDXs3cgAjYUGgkqMWbpvehGHmK4CX_ow/viewform

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 27 of 37 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had this problem too...one of my teen sim was asked out for a party or something that night (the call usually comes in the afternoon) but when I was trying to sneak out in the evening, there was no option. I clicked the new window, the doors, the floor ouside the house, the ground. Nothing was there.

After many unsuccessful tries, I found out why: The (in game) time window when you as player have the option to sneak out after the call is incredibly small. I had to basically pause the game immediately after the call (on game speed one) and while it's paused click the ground outside the house (not the window, not any kind of "room" outside the house or even floor with tiles on it) - simple grass. Then I had the option to sneak out. If that lined up action to sneak out gets cancelled for whatever reason (your sim takes too long to actually do it, your sim is clumsy, has a fear related moodlet that cancels all lined up actions....), you will not be able to sneak out as the option on the ground has already disappeared.

If the room door is locked, your sim will exit through the window autonomously  - just as any NPC enters your house through them if you don't invite them in at the front door (so remember to lock them for everyone but household sims).

Message 28 of 37 (1,204 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I haven’t got the option either to sneak out and I have placed a terrace and the window and the trellis I’ve clicked on the window to try and sneak out and all it says is lock for or peep through window and I’ve click on the floor outside my house and it just says go here 

Message 29 of 37 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is my game. Note that I have a  couple things in front of the downstairs window right now. But did not when I was trying to do this originally. I too only get the lock option from a window on the first floor. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xmsbc5gxvuthF_RGwnr-Cttf4x6pR6jR/view?usp=sharing

Message 30 of 37 (1,123 Views)