[OPEN] [HSY] [DU] [CoL] Team result notification appears as Fair notification

by callumBowyer

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] [CoL] Team result notification appears as Fair notification

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm also having this issue. I'm also noticing that it's not only giving results for the incorrect fair, but it's giving results for the incorrect sim. I think it's giving it to whichever sim happens to be active at the time the results are announced and I happened to have a sim who was just providing moral support selected .

Message 31 of 49 (908 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is happening on ps4 too. 

Message 32 of 49 (789 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So is this problem just getting ignored? I read today's patch notes and nowhere does it mention fixing this bug.

Message 33 of 49 (779 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italian
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.98.127.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL EXPANSION PACKS EXCEPT HSY and GRO / ALL GAME PACKS EXCEPT MWS / ALL STUFF PACKS / CKK-IAK-CSK-MCK-DLK-SCK-PPK-GRK
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Utili-Bot Contest (Sunday) at Foxbury and wait for the end of the competition
What happens when the bug occurs? An incorrect notification appears regarding the results of one of the Henford-On-Bagley fairs.
What do you expect to see? I expect the corrected results of the Utili-Bot Contest
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Not sure, but I think after I download CoL

Unfortunately, this is not a problem that affects only HSY, but also DU and its contests. Is it possible to update the tags in the title? @crinrict 

Message 34 of 49 (750 Views)

Hero
@GiardiniDiMarzo I changed this now but for the future, please tag a CM if you need anything added/changed/merged/.. for a thread.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 49 (744 Views)

Re: Cheer team results notification appears as Finchwick Fair notification

★★★ Apprentice

I have all the expansions, Kits, Legacy, packs . . .

I have no Custom Content

My Sim traveled with her teammate and the completed a routine.  The Judge walked away as soon as he arrived in the competition area, but a teacher was able to accept the score.  I even retried the event after doing a repair and got the same results - word for word the same results.  By the way its Friday and the Finchwick fair is on Saturday.

Message 36 of 49 (650 Views)

Re: Cheer team results notification appears as Finchwick Fair notification

★★★ Apprentice

I am replying on my own statement. After the poor egg message, I waited as my sim was making friends and at 10:15 (Sim time) the first time I tried and 10:13 the second a new message appeared with the results of the Cheerleading competition!!!   This is after all the tables and signage has vanished from the field.  I even found a Trophy in my sim's household inventory.

It took me multiple times to get the teacher or judge to stay long enough to get to their extra long speech where everyone is taking notes...  Hope that makes sense.  

A few things I learned doing this event approximately 30 times: 

1. Do not click on the festival signage to travel to the event.

2. Do add your "teammates" to your travel, so that the group arrives together.

3. Take your sim's bike out of the inventory before leaving home.

4. If both the Judge and the Teacher loose their Headline.. give up and try again.

5. I have only been able to get a score submitted when my Group is only 2 sims.

Good Luck and please pass along any other successes!

Message 37 of 49 (627 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] [DU] [CoL] Team result notification appears as Fair notificatio

★★★ Guide

Console - PS5 - All expansions, game packs, stuff packs & kits. No CC

Happens everytime- cheerleader gets told their egg wasn't good enough 😕 

Message 38 of 49 (612 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] [DU] [CoL] Team result notification appears as Fair notificatio

Champion

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: Xbox Series X 

Which language are you playing the game in? English 

How often does the bug occur? Everytime 100%

What is your current game version number? 1.81.2.2300

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?

All content installed except for Vampires and Bust the Dust

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attend a Sports Day.

What happens when the bug occurs? A notification pops up for Finchwick Fair, which is on a different day.

What do you expect to see? A notification for the correct event.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console never used.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes

Please describe the patch or change you made:

Installing High School Years.

My Sim doesn't live in Henford on Bagley, she lives in Copperdale. She has never entered the fair, neither has her household but she does visit the Garden Shop in HoB to buy fruit for her horse. She's a cheerleader and this notification pops up every time she goes to Sports Day and does a cheer performance.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 39 of 49 (451 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just stopping by to reinforce that it is still a problem for the cheerleading festival to appear as a result of the Finchwick Fair. I play in Portuguese, on PC and I have all the expansions, except kits. Version: 1.102.190.1030

Message 40 of 49 (350 Views)