Re: [HSY] [CoL]Cheer team result notification appears as Finchwick Fair notifica

by Ethereal_Pegasus

Original Post

[OPEN] [HSY] [DU] [CoL] Team result notification appears as Fair notification

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every EP GP and SP + Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim compete in the cheer day fair
What happens when the bug occurs? The finch wick fair results notification comes up when cheerleaders get their results,.
What do you expect to see? A notification catered to cheerleaders
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. New EP (HSY)

At the end of the Cheer Day event at the High School the results display as being Finchwick results not Cheer Team

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to fit, added tag

Message 2 of 48 (11,097 Views)

Re: [HSY] Prom Not on the Calendar or Happening

★★★ Apprentice

Same here, during the Football Day, instead of the results being for the Football Day I got something that says “my sim’s egg wasn’t quite up to standard at the Finchwick Fair” I was at the high school lot.

Message 1 of 48 (12,846 Views)

Re: Cheer team results notification appears as Finchwick Fair notification

Hero

Hi @callumBowyer 

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 48 (11,049 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time
What is your current game version number? .90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every EP GP and SP + Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim compete in the cheer day fair
What happens when the bug occurs? The finch wick fair results notification comes up when cheerleaders get their results,.
What do you expect to see? A notification catered to cheerleaders
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? New EP (HSY)

Message 4 of 48 (11,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attend a sports day, don't throw football around, just hang out, see what happens. 
What happens when the bug occurs? During sports day my teen who did not do any sports, was just hanging out eating snacks and doing homework, got the blue corner popup about Finchwick Fair Competition Result, claiming she had entered a milk and offering her a participation award. She didn't really get the participation award, just the pop-up. 
What do you expect to see? No Finchwick announcements at HSY
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This was a sports day, not cheerleading day, and my chess nerd was just hanging out, didn't even touch the football, just wanted to see what it's like. Event ran normally, but when it ended, she got a blue pop-up about Finchwick Fair Competition Result, claiming her milk didn't win. The sports day is not even on the same day as Finchwick Fair, so couldn't be a timing issue. I think the game just didn't know what to do with her since she didn't throw the ball around at all.

Edit: another sim, this time computer science fair. This time the judge did appear (in the chess science fair the judge wasn't even there) and my sim could submit the contest entry just fine, but no judging took place, Finchwick Fair Competition Result popped up and the event despawned. The Finchwick Fair Competition Result was now for another sim of mine, that isn't a teen, and lives in HoB. It's Thursday, not FF day.

Message 5 of 48 (10,949 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [HSY] [CoL]Cheer team result notification appears as Finchwick Fair notifica

★★★★★ Novice

This isn't just happening to cheer day, it's also happening for sports day too. I thought something was wrong with my game so I spent ages waiting for it to repair and trying it without any mods. Obviously it didn't do an awful lot because it still happens even without the mods. Hopefully this will be sorted in the next patch Thinking

Message 6 of 48 (10,931 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am also getting this every time I try the cheer competition.  Haven't tried the other competitions yet.  My Sim currently does live in Henford on Bagley as their home lot in case that has anything to do with it.

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL expansions, game packs & stuff packs except the Star Wars Game Pack. I also have the following kits installed: Throwback Fit Kit, Country Kitchen, Bust the Dust, Courtyard Oasis, Fashion Street, Incheon, Decor to the Max, & Little Campers.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By competing in the cheer competition and watching the judge announce the results.
What happens when the bug occurs? A Finchwick fair results notification comes up when cheerleaders get their results.  So far it keeps mentioning the "milk" I entered in the fair competition wasn't good enough instead of a cheer competition result.
What do you expect to see? A notification announcing the cheer competition results.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed High School Years Expansion.

Message 7 of 48 (10,863 Views)

High School Years Game Jam judge announces Finchwick Fair Pie Contest winner

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: 1 - 6, 8 - 12. Game Packs: 1, 2, 5, 8 Stuff Packs: 12, 13, 16, 17, 33
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a Computer Science fair, make a Game Jam entry, report score to the judge, and await the announcement of the winner.
What happens when the bug occurs? The judge will announce the winner of the Finchwick Fair Pie contest instead of the Game Jam.
What do you expect to see? I expect the winner of the Game Jam contest to be announced.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not much to add onto from my original bug report. I was able to reproduce this bug in both modded and un-modded versions of my game on PC. 

Message 8 of 48 (10,849 Views)

★ Guide

Yep. Happening to me, too. It happened at both the cheerleading event and the football event. I mean, it is a pretty funny glitch but I don't know too many high school kids who'd be thrilled to win... an egg for their hard work in a school competition, lol.

Message 9 of 48 (10,718 Views)

Wrong Notification from Cheerleading Competition

★ Apprentice

What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs except Batuu, all stuff packs except My First Pet Stuff, Backyard, Perfect Patio. No kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to Cheerleading Competition
What happens when the bug occurs? Notification for Finchwick Fair pops up saying sim didn't win anything at the fair
What do you expect to see? Notification relating to the Cheerleading Competition
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My teen sim went the the cheerleading competition and when it was over, got a notification relating the Finchwick Fair. The 2 aren't even on the same day. Also there was no interaction (if there is suppose to be one) to submit score to the competition judge

Message 10 of 48 (10,645 Views)