by SproutLee

Original Post

[OPEN] Graphical Issue Male Hairs On Females

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? The hairs will look weirdly on female sims
What do you expect to see? For them to look correct
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sketch (1).pngSketch (8).png

There's slight breaking on her head & what looks like a hole in the mesh 

Message 1 of 7 (1,031 Views)

Re: Graphical Issue Male Hairs On Females

★★ Pro

Is the second hairstyle from Movie Hangout? If so, it's been broken since the gender update patch. Several of the gender swapped hairs are like this.

I know there's been reports here about the second hairstyle for sure, because I remember commenting on it. I don't think the meshes were actually properly updated, instead I think they just allowed them for the opposite gender and frame.

Message 2 of 7 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Found this one that's similar: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CAS-Base-game-male-hair-gives-facial-glitch/m-p/6888394 but doesn't seem related to gender switches so leaving sepearte.

@manzana0807 Maybe it was in one of the former collection threads ? If you have more examples of this issue for gender switches, could you just add pics to this thread ? Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (971 Views)

★★ Pro

No problem! I'll grab some pictures next time I open my game (probably later today).

Message 4 of 7 (959 Views)

Message 5 of 7 (945 Views)

Hero

Hi @SproutLee

Thank you for the links

I am aware that there are several threads of similar things but since they were created separately at the time, added separately and forwarded this way, I'm going to leave them for now (would be more work to merge). It's sometimes really hard to distinguish if we need them separate or not, especially with these CAS and texture issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (937 Views)

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (912 Views)