[OPEN] Goofballs/Mischiefs obsessed with mischief and etc...

by iamoz96

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Goofballs/Mischiefs obsessed with mischief and etc...

★★★ Pro

The toilet pranks really the worst change. I don’t like it; I hate it so much that I now use my club system as toilet repairs club! I have in ever community-lot now always a repair club active because of this prank!

And yes, these sims use to much mischiefs. I hate it now to talk with my favourite sims because he’s always an … *InsertRandomCurseWord*

Message 11 of 54 (1,035 Views)

★★ Guide

I agree. The mischievous interactions from goofball Sims have definitely been excessive since the trait update. I wouldn't mind if they autonomously did mischievous interactions from time to time, but the toilet thing? That's getting ridiculous, especially if it's their own toilet.

Message 12 of 54 (1,022 Views)

★ Novice

I haven't noticed most of the changed interations since I don't use goofball trait often, but any time I'm on a community lot, without fail a toilet gets pranked before long, once all of the toilets on a lot and it's gotten way to irritating

Message 13 of 54 (1,007 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I also need to add that by making a Goofball do things like Pranking a toilet, EA/Maxis have totally got the definition of a Goofball wrong.  A Goofball is a naive or stupid person or a funny and silly person, on purpose.  A Goofball has nothing to do with causing harm to other people and property.   Pranking the toilet the way it is done in the sims is pretty harmful to property.  Its essentially vandalism.  Its mischief, and mischief is not part of the Goofball characteristic.  Vandalizing toilets would fit better under the Evil trait [Edit - or Mean Trait] or perhaps actually make a new mischievous trait separate?  With a festival like the Humour and Hi-jinks thats been in the game for years, Im surprised that there isnt a mischievous trait already.  

Message 14 of 54 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Strongfinger1977 It's already there, it's the Mean trait, this one involves pranks and mischievous interactions.
Goofballs, like you said, are naive, silly and funny not mean.
Message 15 of 54 (971 Views)

★ Apprentice

Of course thanks.  I forgot about that one. 

Message 16 of 54 (967 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Eventually they decided it has to be that way it seems, this was explained in the Sims 411 Recap post. To be honest I don't like it at all, so I changed the trait with cheats.
Hopefully they'll listen and fix it a bit, but I'm not holding my breath.
Message 17 of 54 (924 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Strongfinger1977 so annoying! and they just prank it over an over again! Apparently this is a feature, but I don't understand why goofball sims = mischief interactions. It would make much more sense for them to have Funny intreractions..
Message 18 of 54 (887 Views)

★ Guide

I am having the same problem, with my goofball Sim pranking the toilet constantly. I wouldn't mind so much if it were just once in awhile, but he does it on a daily basis.

Message 19 of 54 (849 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same problem with my sim CONSTANTLY pranking her own toilet without a prompt. 

Message 20 of 54 (799 Views)