Re: [OPEN] Goofballs/Mischiefs obsessed with mischief and etc...

by JoRN1414

Original Post

Re: Sims autonomously pranking toilets

★ Guide

Hmm, that COULD be the problem. I don't remember their traits. If so, that's honestly pretty funny :D 

Message 31 of 54 (828 Views)

Hero
@nualla_6109 Could you check so I can merge this with the right thread if it's a goofball Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 54 (823 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes, both were goofballs. I also made another new couple with only one goofball and they were the only one pranking the toilet.

Message 33 of 54 (814 Views)

Hero
@nualla_6109 Merged this with the excessive mischief thread for goofballs then :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 54 (785 Views)

★ Apprentice
@iamoz96 My Sim is goofball and she pranks her own toilet twice per Sim day.
Message 35 of 54 (747 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Similar issue but none of my sims in one household are goofballs/mischiefs and I have disliked mischief selected for their likes/dislikes bar yet everyone in the household keeps pranking the toilets. Combine that with this bug https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Unbreakable-toilet-broken-by-pranking-and-cannot-be/m-p/8... and its become a PITA

Message 36 of 54 (705 Views)

Re: Goofballs obsessed with mischief and etc...

★ Guide

I agree- there are excessive toilet pranks with goofballs now!! Not to be uptight, but its never funny!!! Whenever I catch the prank being done in the act I make sure to make that sim use that toilet lol. Jokes on you! All... over you... gross.

I agree, I don't think this was the case until the recent trait revamps. I appreciate the trait revamps, but I'd think goofballs would be more inclined to funny interactions rather than straight up toilet ruining pranks. I think I'd maybe even be okay if there were still a decent amount of mischief interactions just waaaaay less autonomous toilet pranks. Honestly a good amount of toilet pranks is ZERO.

But whatever- I guess it causes the player mischief too.

Message 37 of 54 (656 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm getting this problem too. I don't think it's even just goofballs, all my sims seem to be obsessed with pranking toilets regardless of their traits!

Message 38 of 54 (626 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes! The aliens doing their alien tricks is so awful. And all the toilets are always full of purple smoke.

Message 39 of 54 (606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Every single one of my Sims dislikes mischief and is not a goofball.  However, it's insanely annoying to go to Magic HQ and see every single toilet pranked.  This can't possibly be "working as intended".

Message 40 of 54 (578 Views)